Feeling fed up tonight

Just wanted to let my feelings out, feel thoroughly fed up tonight /today maybe its because I've been at work since 8.30 this morning and I don't finish until tomorrow at 5pm, maybe its because I'm due "on" ,maybe its because I've come under prepared food wise,maybe because I'm skint :/ , maybe I've missed the excitement/anticipation of weigh in day due to double shift at work. Or maybe its because I've had a."fart" bar and smell like a wheely bin ;) ....feeling sorry for myself. Xx

:( hmmph

:( sending you lots of hugs and snuggles.
How far in advance do you get your shifts? xx

im the rota compiler ;) xx

Ohhh!! Well in that case! ;)

Just remember to Plan as much as you can. When you're feeling "flush" buy in extra little bits that you know you can have. Freeze Mince/Chicken etc, and get the low fat supernoodles and savoury rices when they're on offer.

If your finding it hard, batch make soups, which help to get your superfree!

You'll get there! xx

Planning is key, but also tiredness can make you feel like crap. We all have off days and stay focused because it will eventually pass and you will feel much better when you have gained the control

I know what it may have been....Woke up to the "time of the month" this morning, Feel absolute balderdash :( But will keep calm and carry on, feel proud im on week 3 and not had a blow out so its progress, thank you all for your love xxx

Hope you're OK! Time of the month would explain it but it's that time of the year I think too - last Monday was "blue Monday" what is officially known as the most depressing day of the year!!

Back