**Feeling Flippin' Fantastic Friday - Hour by Hour**

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good morning fellow cd'ers!

Well from looking at our weight losses this week, I think we all need a day where we are kind to ourselves, and start feeling flippin' fabadoso about ourselves!!! :D:D:D

Some of the many things we all share are:

• Amazing willpower
  • Sheer determination
  • Ketosis!
  • Weightloss!
So why not share the fantastic feeling of us all being on our way to slimmer, leaner and healthier bodies! :p:p

It's Friday- Lets celebrate together the end of another successful weight loosing week! :happy036:

Hugs x x x

I concur!!!!!

Having a fabulous Friday- I have a good feeling about this one, peeps! My bmi this morning was 30 on the nose and I'm almost in the 11s!!! can't WEIGHT to get there, mwahahaha! xx

Morning all - have a fabulous Friday!!

I'm on day 5, am in the pink and hoping to be into the 15s by first (unofficial) weigh in on Monday - seeing my CDC on Thursday evening and actually looking forward to getting weighed lol!

Onwards and downwards xxxx

Morning girlies

I have had a really rubbish few weeks on 810 due to PMT and head issues not because of 810. I have now got my mojo back and have gone back on SS to hammer this weight loss home and get to goal by christmas woohoo happy water gulging friday

Last edited:
morning all you lovely people

thats a lovely post emma, you have a way with words

its great to feel just that bit smaller, little things like more space between me and the steering wheel when im driving, able to get thru the stair gates without bashing my hips, smaller clothes, more choice now than just the predictable evans, all is good in the world of cambridge

im not up to much today, have a mountain of washing to do. i had wondered what had happened to my dirty washing, it was disappearing from my bedroom but wasnt appearing in the laundry room. i opened the storage section of the wardrobe as the door didnt seem to be closed properly and out flowed all my missing clothes!
he decided to tidy the room, took his stuff to the laundry room and just shoved mine out of sight, not impressed

Emma, your enthusiastic post cheered me up and made me smile. I have no energy today whatsoever but have to go to the next village to pick up a car part then come back here and take it to the mechanic to fix.
I am keeping myself going by thinking of my weight loss yesterday and I am looking forward to next week's weigh in - if I can lose at least 3 lbs next week I will be on target for getting into the 19's by the time I go to UK.
I phoned my mum this morning and she had bumped into a few people she hadn't seen for a while and had had some lovely comments on her weight loss.
OK - going to get off my backside and get to the garage!

kerryberry - glad you are back in the game!

sumayyah - kick his ass! It's not acceptable that he deals with his laundry and just stuffs yours out of the way!

Well I am back from the garage shop - now just need to wait for the mechanic to reopen this afternoon and take the car. Then 4 hours of class to teach then I am FREEEEEEE :) and will be good and get back on the bike and do my 9kms!

oh i dont mind him not doing my laundry or even taking it down stairs but what was the thought process behind just hiding it, lol men, i will never understand them

oh just have to laugh, ive just been deleted as a "friend" on facebook

was a mum off a website for disabled kids. she had a status about those on benefits living off others how at least shes worked for all her stuff, ignoring those saying that some dont choose to live on benifits. its a subject that upsets me due to kaya and our circumstances so i said, " yep im just a scrounger living the high life here, oh wait no im a single mum with a disabled child who hasnt got a penny to scratch her ass with " and insted of challenging me on it she just deleted me, sooooooo funny

Hello everyone

It feels ages since I last posted. I had an early start yesterday travelling back from Walton-on-the-Naze to London. I thought I would be very clever and book a coach (half the price of a train fare) but it meant getting up at 5.30 am, as coach at 6.15 am. Not used to early starts anymore since I came out of clinical nursing roles, so I just flopped into bed last night after my TV programmes. And as for my wonderful money saving - just bought 2 pairs of earrings and a bracelet off QVC, ha ha! I shall never be quids in!
But Alison Moyet was wonderful and looking so slim, quite an inspiration.

Ok, here's the news I dread spilling, particularly after Emma's so positive post to start today's thread. My halo has well and truly slipped off, big time! I think I just saw too much nice food in Venice and it got to me. So on Wednesday morning I 'flipped' - I think it was a combination of PMT, tired, inspecting the kitchen at a nursing home (it was full of home-baked cakes amongst other goodies, a few of which were put on a tray for me with my morning break coffee)
Anyway, I shan't go into details other than I am viewing this now as a short break off CD, its weigh-in tommorow and I very much hope to be back on track from midnight onwards.

Good to be here again on minimins.

Summayah - aren't some people so petty and silly, sorry about the facebook deletion but I hope that now gives you more time to engage with sensible and reasonable people x

Will keep you all up-to-date with my return to ketosis, all the best x

Back