Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling great this eve?? Day 3 x

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by speshington, 5 February 2010 Social URL.

1. speshington

speshington Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hiya, since about 5pm i have been full of energy and not hungry one bit does this mean im near ketosis, oh has also said past 2 days ive been like a zombie lol and today im bubbly again xx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey it could mean your in ketosis..dont take my word for it..but you should get a burst of energy when you get to the big k...:) keep up your good work x

4. Snowie

Snowie Full Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    You sound like your in ketosis to me hun!
    Its my first day back on LT today after over a year break - I cant wait to get past the feeling rubbish stage and in ketosis - I felt great hope its the same second time round!

5. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I knew straight away when I hit ketosis. I was bouncing off the walls with energy, and this has continued for 25 weeks haha!

I get on people's nerves with not being able to stay still.

Sounds like you most definitely are in ketosis. Enjoy it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.