feeling great!!

hey tilly i will do hun :) xx

i think i mastered the ticker thing lol took me ages was ready throw the laptop :O lol xx

I'm pretty sure that 1 full tube of Primula Light (in the light blue tube) is equal to 1 HeA.

Hope that helps! We use it on pasta, veg and lots of other things.

I've also had to give up bread, but I'm not missing it at all.

I sooooo hope this is correct because I LOVE :heartpump: Primula especially on bagels and in Jacket Potato!

i think i mastered the ticker thing lol took me ages was ready throw the laptop :O lol xx

I made one and can't get it to load on here boo hoo!

your quiche sounded fab I really must make one this week as could do with something different for lunches

keep up the good work :D

yes jackie i had same prob hun i copyed and pasted the actual ticker into signature box will just have keep making a new one when i start moving down the ticker hehe :) yh the quiche was yummy very filling mother nature came today so im feeling crap now hope i dont start craving choc :( been doing so well think im going dose up on tabs and go do some glossing need do my bedroom skirting boards might keep me good :) have a great day hun

clair xxx

Clair,
If you do start craving choc when mother nature calls always make sure you have some curly wurly's in and keep them in the freezer... Just take one out and because they are frozen you can suck them and they laste for ages! As far as I am aware they aren't very many syns either :D

Michelle x

Clair,
If you do start craving choc when mother nature calls always make sure you have some curly wurly's in and keep them in the freezer... Just take one out and because they are frozen you can suck them and they laste for ages! As far as I am aware they aren't very many syns either :D

Michelle x

great idea!
Curly Wurly 15g treat size is 3.5 syns, normal sized bar is 6 syns (on all plans)

ok so i came back to confess my syns lol i had a milky bar in fridge and it kept shouting me :~( xx

hey guys after my silly blip earlier i tryed the tortilla recipe from the sw book but turned out more like an omelette lol but was nice had that with lots of salad so i hope tomorow my cravings stay at bay :) xx

But you did well, you didn't let a blip turn into a full blown binge :D so well done for getting back on plan

Fill up with water and have things that are low syn about to nibble on. Or pop a muller light in the freezer for two hours. Takes longer to eat and tastes so much better :)

Morning

Milky bar 12.5g is 3.5 syns, 25g is 7 syns and 33g is 9 syns. You didn't cock up yesterday, you just ate your syns.

As Jackie said you didn't let it ruin the rest of the day, you got straight back on plan - well done.

I also agree frozen yogurts are lovely. Frozen grapes are good too. Someone once told me that frozen banana tastes like white chocolate. It doesn't but it's still nice.

Have a good day.

Hope you are okay today Clair. Keep drinking water sweetie, to take the cravings away. Or have something like Alpen lights (not that I like them or anything!)

You can do this. We all have blips, but let them remain that , just blips and then put them in the past and move on. (do remind me of this won't you) :D

I love frozen mullerlights. But no longer than about 2 hours in the freezer or they are solid as a rock and will bend your teaspoon

frozen grapes. will try them but wonder if will make my teeth really sensitive

Have a good day :D

hey ladies thanks for the kind words i have woken up feeling more determined then ever i have put a picture of me on the fridge so everytime i feel the need to binge i look at the reason i want to change and it will help ( i hope ) lol :)

breakfast:2 weetabix and milk and bit of sweetner wasnt as bad on weetabix as in tea :)

have a great day ladies il be back soon xxx

afternoon everyone hope you all had a nice day :)

i skipped dinner today was really busy went town get some bits for my hols and didnt realise the time :-/ never mind going to make some tea now

steak in peppercorn sauce with potatoes and veg dont no syn value hoping its low but not had any other syns so should be ok lol.

brought loads of muller lights today so there in for sweet tooth emergency does anybody no the syn value for philly cheese the light one??

catch you all soon clair xxx

well tryed the muller in the freezer was lovely enjoyed it all the more :) and cured my sweet tooth too so good idea jackie :) xx

good morning!!!

i just thought i wud pop in and update my diary

breakfast:2 weetabix (b) and milk (a)

going have a look threw the recipes on here today for some ideas as to what to make ;) hope u all have a great day :D:D

clair xxx

well mum popped up for dinner so i decided make chicken bacon pasta with philly light and loads of mixed salad was lovely got loads left so prob have that for tea as well getting loads of ideas of the recipes on here worth having a look if your stuck for ideas hope everyones having a good day xxx

Back