feeling great!!

oooh so you have a really good outcome stress makes me turn to food lol so if no1 stresses me this week i should be ok :D x

scan bran

well first time having scan bran today i heard it mentioned everywhere but ewww thought it was so dry i put loads of cucumber on it but didnt help much i had to have a bite big gulp of water and so on lol defo not for me lol :(

Just came to have a nosey to see how your doing.

One blip won't stop you losing weight as long as you get back on the wagon straight away - and it looks like you've done that :D

hey tilly yes i dont feel like iv done anything wrong :flirt2: lol so il not punish myself just get back on to it and hopefully see some results i want to loose as much weight as possible for my hols in september so that should keep me focused :D:D hope ur well xx

munches

well iv got terrible munches today but determined not spoil things ;) think it was the vodka :cool:

snacks so far lol:half punnet of strawberrys vanillla mullerlight and roast chicken mug shot all free :D:D:D

tea time!!

tea is :D:D
:2 chicken breasts with quark in wrapped in bacon with rice and peas and steam bag of veg :D

got terrible munches will prob after find something else later lol :flirt2:

ok had a blip only had streaky bacon to wrap around my chicken so i jst wrapped a piece round each and enjoyed with fat on but its too awkward to remove on streaky how would i syn it have i gone straight over my syns??i have had 3 syns today before that :(

ok had a blip only had streaky bacon to wrap around my chicken so i jst wrapped a piece round each and enjoyed with fat on but its too awkward to remove on streaky how would i syn it have i gone straight over my syns??i have had 3 syns today before that :(

I can't imagine that one slice of streaky bacon, once it is cooked and crispy (yum, yum) is much more than 5 syns as the maximum, probably much less.

I can't imagine that one slice of streaky bacon, once it is cooked and crispy (yum, yum) is much more than 5 syns as the maximum, probably much less.

was panicking all night lol thanks hun :D:D
xx

sunday 17th july

well today will be quiet a challenge as iam going to visit my new nephew who was born yesterday :D:D:D il try not to eat him that will put me extra 8lb on scales next wek haha but iam sure there will be biscuits etc laying about so im goin make a hearty sw brekkie now hopefully that will keep me filled up to the top:p
hope you all have a great day :D

food today

breakfast:2 boiled eggs lean ham and beans

dinner:muller light and some cherrys

tea:slimming world quiche and salad trying to have no syns today make up for weekend although i have some creamy cheese mug shots in i wont be able resist later but iv got lots of syns to enjoy them :D

hexa:250ml semi skimmed milk
hexb:2 alpen light bars

had a lovely day with the :family2: was lovely seen my brother with his first born so proud bless him i have put a pic on my profile if anybody wants a peek :D i resisted all the lovely biccys and things and iam on day 3 of no sugar in my tea and coffee big big achievement for me so overhaul great weekend ;)

Last edited:
Oh well done for cutting out the sugar in tea and coffee!! I know how hard it is, but in time, i got used to it :)

Well done on resisting the biccy's - willpower at its finest!!

Good Luck

:D

hey pumpkin :wavey:

thanks for popping by yes its very difficult i love my sugar in tea but id love be a size 8 more lol thats what i keep telling myself :D:D hope your well hun xx

That baby is gorgeous :D bless. So did you have cuddles with the little cutie??

Well done on cutting out the sugar mate. I did that several years ago and not looked back. I used to have 3 sugars. I occassionally have sugar in coffee if out but its rare now.

You are doing really well, and you resisted biccies I am impressed xxxxx

That baby is gorgeous :D bless. So did you have cuddles with the little cutie??

Well done on cutting out the sugar mate. I did that several years ago and not looked back. I used to have 3 sugars. I occassionally have sugar in coffee if out but its rare now.

You are doing really well, and you resisted biccies I am impressed xxxxx

hey jackie thanks hun had a great day yesterday hope i have another today :D:D and yes plenty of cuddles although i was scared i would break him lol :)

xxx

Back