feeling great!!

hi guys im bk haha had a good day done loads of excercise been on zumba too that was fun then for tea i made

beans fishfingers and mash easy peasy and comfort food love it :) hope evryone has a great evening xx

Your food diary sounds gorgeous! If you lik ethings made with philly try the philadelphia website as they have 100's of recipes on there and alot of them fit in with sw :D

Hope you have a good weekend x

hi guys just thought i wud pop on not updating as not eating really not well done something to my back and its seized up :( been stuck in bed for 2 days completely lost my appetite supposed be going on holiday monday had to cancel as cant even walk looks like a trip to a&e as nhs direct said could be kidneys stones thats all i need :( will try get back on as just stuck in bed with laptop have a great weekend everyone xx

hi guys im back feeling much better got bad kidney infection and an acute something lol in my back so dosed up on pills :( iam off to lake district tomorow so i wont be doing a diary this week i lost 5lb this last week so really please (probs put that back on in alcohol this week lol ) hope ur all having a lovely relaxing sunday weathers great isnt it xxx

back :)

:wave_cry::wave_cry:iam back 4lb heavier :cry::cry: went to group last night put 4lb back on since i fell of the wagon it was the holiday that did it couldnt get my head back on plan at all but i realise i need to iam back here hopefully to keep me on the straight and narrow and my mum has started sw to last night so were in competition now lol il update diary bit later as to what i have eaten and hopefully be good lol :cool:
xxxx

breakfast:2 boiled eggs with bean and sliced ham just what i fancied lol x

thanks jackie i no i can do it its just getting my head in the right place might be easier with my mum doing it as well we can support each other xx

back :)

snack was :strawberrys with a frozen mullerlight:)

dinner:potatoes quorn mince oinions and mushrooms in gravy with mushy peas:)

done well on the syn front today syned my gravy as 2 not sure if its 1 but il put 2 be on the safe side lol so theres plenty left for a tipple later:party0036:lol hope u all have a good evening ;)

:D

:D
morning all:):)

few to many vodkas last night :sign0137:
but i was really good all day not a sign then went bit overboard last night but im planning on been an :angel09: today and hopefully still get some weight on thurs hope you all have a great day :)

I blipped all last weekend. Terrible. Ok all meals were sw as the intentions were there but I had crisps, choccie, more crisps, more choccie, then you all bought be back to my senses, I've enjoyed my food rest of the week and lost. You can do it!! I do think its important to eat a variety of foods and to enjoy the food, it seems to make all the difference to me xxxx

Back