feeling guilty

duncan

Silver Member
i did cd for a while and lost 8 stone,( went from 16 stone to 8.10) ive since then gained a few pounds, ( now 9.5 ) so i thought id just do the xante for a few weeks to get the stone off
well its day 2 and i think ive blown it already, i had shake for brek, bar for lunch and just eaten 140kl of stir fry a wholemeal pittya bread with lettuce a bit of chicken and 4 radishes, hubby says thats not too bad :) but then i had a glass of wine cos i felt so bad and why do i feel soooooo bloody fat, am i beating myself up? :(

think ive put this in the wrong catagory sorry !!!

Wow u did amazing on CD chuck go you 9.5 is a nice weight I'm jealous lol.

You are doing something about your small gain now so please stay positive tomorrow is a new day. :)

Wow well done for losing all that weight in the first place, and for doing something about it now a few pounds have crept back on! so many people seem to end up putting back all the weight they lost and having to do the whole thing again, its great you've just got that little bit to manage.
The food you ate yesterday sounds really healthy, the only thing is the pitta bread might delay ketosis so you might feel hungry today.
Fingers crossed for a good day today!
LED x

Back