Feeling Knackered Day After Exercise????

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Bimbie Finn, 19 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Would really appreciate some advice please im doing really well on Slimming World, losing weight and seeing results by exercising. Ive built myself up over a couple of months to run 15 mins on treadmill but the day after feeling like i cant be bothered and that my bones ache dont hurt just ache. I dont want to give up exercising because im really enjoying it but how do i get rid of the "knackered" feeling.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lauuuu10

lauuuu10 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.9lb(11.83%)
    How many times a week are you exercising?

When I first started working out after a period of no exercise I ached all over. I found after a while my body had 'got used' to it and I didn't ache quite so much. You might just need some time to adjust.

4. SlimMeDown

SlimMeDown Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.47%)
    As above, your body will just be getting used to the extra workout. I take my aching body as a sign of a job well done! (Or not enough stretching ;))

5. mellymoo1986

mellymoo1986 Member

What helped me was having a little snack before exercise like a banana or some fruit/oakcakes that I would work into my daily calories so I didn't undo my work so that I felt I had more energy to work out.

And like the others said, stretching so important...

Then finally, I realised I had to sleep more, it's not just about the whole tiredness thing but your body repairs itself when you sleep.

That's my two pennies, hope it helps!