feeling positive :)

Willbeyummy

feeling so positive today :) had to have an extra product tho which is better than coming of plan, going to do my workout dvd tonight did it last night omg the burn walking upstairs pushed myself a little to far lol and lost a pound on the scales this morning soooo upping the water working out and going to get thin!! no point dwelling on the past wasteing money down the drain and being to fat to round with the kids 12 weeks girlies until the official summer months!! lets rock them outfits we were to scared to wear before :)

Willbeyummy said:
feeling so positive today :) had to have an extra product tho which is better than coming of plan, going to do my workout dvd tonight did it last night omg the burn walking upstairs pushed myself a little to far lol and lost a pound on the scales this morning soooo upping the water working out and going to get thin!! no point dwelling on the past wasteing money down the drain and being to fat to round with the kids 12 weeks girlies until the official summer months!! lets rock them outfits we were to scared to wear before :)

Yay! Go you! x

Great positivity, :) what DVD you doing? I got loads and will be dusting them off this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im doing zumba on ps3 and essexercise LOL actually bum towie even tho they are idiots in it and iv got weightwatchers one, i know the routines like the back of my hand so thinking of maybe getting a ministry of sound one or something although i think that maybe a little to demanding at the mo, concentrating on burning fat and upping my fitness levels x

Willbeyummy said:
im doing zumba on ps3 and essexercise LOL actually bum towie even tho they are idiots in it and iv got weightwatchers one, i know the routines like the back of my hand so thinking of maybe getting a ministry of sound one or something although i think that maybe a little to demanding at the mo, concentrating on burning fat and upping my fitness levels x

Lol I took one look at ministry of sound and thought feck that... im no proffesional dancer and would end up breaking my ankle trying to do the routines... musics good tho lol.
Im doing Davinas one and i do kettlebells and legs bums tums although I totally loose all my energy half way thru l/b/t :-(... the fitness teacher is getting sus as I usually whizz thru it.

Back