Feeling really upset..

I stuck with SW all through my pregnancy and ended up 10lbs lighter the week before i gave birth to when i got pregnant! Mind you i was about 3 stone overweight to begin with.

You know, I was thinking of asking that, but I was too shy :eek:

Same here with doing SW through pregnancy, ended up gaining just about 2 stone in the last 2 months with my son (as went a bit nuts after I finished work lol), and lost 3.5 stones the week he was born :confused: I think he had his own jacuzzi and resort in my womb or something!

I think SW is actually approved by Midwives as a healthy eating plan that can be followed through pregnancy.

Hey everyone..

i could really do with some advice..

for the past 2 weeks, everytime iv eaten i just keep feeling sick. My oh keeps telling me that im just 'full' and mistaking it for a sicky feeling.. so im telling him to shuv it :) lol.. as you all know, if you dont eat.. you dont lose so im trying my hardest to keep eating as much as i usually do.. and i have been but its starting to really upset me.. iv just eaten my chilli con carni with rice and nat yog.. i really love that meal.. but now im back in bed yet again... feeling like **** :(

Im doing EE, .. has anyone else expieranced this?? will it pass???

xxxxxxxxxxx:(

silly question but could you be pregnant?

It sounds liek something a gp can see, if you've not been keeping your food down for 3 days- thats when to seek medical advice, good luck x

EDIT: Just read through previous posts, i got pregnant on the injection (however miscarried) and its more common than you think!

Hmmm. thanks for all your advice people.. i really do appriciate it! i am 98% sure that i am not.. but i will make a concious effort to test..

i will update you all! promise! lol xxxxxxxxx

You poor thing. I totally hate feeling sick too. I'd go to the Drs tbh, it maybe something and nothing but it does need checking out if it's continuing.

grrrr, doctors make me so angry, for eight years i suffered from upset tummy and thrush. severe pain during intercourse and exhaustion. All my docs did was say my medication caused the tiredness, said it was irritable bowel and just gave me pessaries for the thrush, never looked into the cause, even sending me to sexual health clinics who gave me more pessaries and said it was probably all in my head. One day when I'd had a terrible time with a nurse i got my yellow pages out and found a dietician who diagnosed me in the first session. It was well expensive to see her but such a relief to get a diagnosis after so many years. I'm only 25 and had been suffering since the age of 17! Hmph! doctors........

omgosh, it all rings so many bells.. i got referred to a sexual health clinic last year, and without warning she propped me up on the bed and before i knew it.. she was doing all sorts to me!! *eek* .. she said there was absoloutly nothing wrong with me and even ahd the cheek to send me a letter a few weeks later referring me to relationship and sexual councilling!! i was like :O .. did she not think that if i felt the problem was anything other than my body itself i would be doing somthing about it???

argh..stupid doctors!!

als a little update.. for those of you who suggested i may have a little bun in the oven.. i don't.. or so thats what the test told me! decided not to wait till doccy appointment.. and it was negative.. thank goodness!! xxxx

Back