feeling rough on Day 5

perseph0ne

I knew I'd got away too lightly. Woke up this morning feeling hellish - dreadful headache, feeling shaky, nauseated and light headed - and absolutely starving. I haven't cheated at all, so I'm a bit puzzled about why I've felt so good up until now, and why this has now happened.

Anyway, I took to bed (bless my husband for looking after the children), and took some paracetamol, kept drinking the water, and I feel a bit better. Just want that nice energy back that I've had up until now. It's hard to keep the motivation up when you're feeling so vile though.

aww bless you - i hope it passes soon, I feel good at the moment and im on day2 so i wont be looking forward to day 5 then!

Hope it doesn't happen to you too. Thanks for the support.

PS gorgeous children!

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough, I made it through day 5 at a theme park, so maybe it's the addrenaline that got me through!
I hope you pick up again soon!

Thanks Uniqua - I'm feeling a lot better for having a bit of a rest and plenty of water. Back on track I think. Onwards and upwards!

Hopefully it was just a crappy phase thats gone now hun :)

I knew I'd got away too lightly. Woke up this morning feeling hellish - dreadful headache, feeling shaky, nauseated and light headed - and absolutely starving. I haven't cheated at all, so I'm a bit puzzled about why I've felt so good up until now, and why this has now happened.

Anyway, I took to bed (bless my husband for looking after the children), and took some paracetamol, kept drinking the water, and I feel a bit better. Just want that nice energy back that I've had up until now. It's hard to keep the motivation up when you're feeling so vile though.

Day 5 was the worst for me too hun, but after that I felt fantastic again! Don't worry, it will get better and easier x

Day 5 was the worst for me too hun, but after that I felt fantastic again! Don't worry, it will get better and easier x
Cheers Gem. I'm just struggling through a hot choc orange and it's horrible. I won't be having any more of those.:sign0137:

choc orange was my worst flavour ever!!!! i pinched my nose and gulped it down. it was disgusting and i was nearly sick!!! i also hated toffee and walnut, vanilla and butterscotch. oh and forest fruits was bleurgh too. i stick to choc, choc mint, banana and strawberry now x

choc orange was my worst flavour ever!!!! i pinched my nose and gulped it down. it was disgusting and i was nearly sick!!! i also hated toffee and walnut, vanilla and butterscotch. oh and forest fruits was bleurgh too. i stick to choc, choc mint, banana and strawberry now x
Isn't it interesting what people like and don't like? I thought both choc mint and choc orange were vile (and I love real chocolate/mint and chocolate/orange combinations). I thought I'd hate FotF, but I quite liked it, ditto toffee/walnut. I'm suprised how much I'm tolerating the soups too - I think I could survive on soups alone if it weren't a hassle at work making them. The only one that I didn't like was broccoli/cheese (maybe it's a "like in real life"="don't like on CD" thing - I love broccoli and stilton soup normally).

I havent tried the foods yet done by cd as im ss only currently to get maximum pounds off (and its working ;) ) but i hated the strawberry erggggh, but i have bought a blender and have some ice in the freezer so come wednesday hopefully i can make them taste better as i have 5 sachets to go through! But i love choc, mint choc and choc tetras though admiteedly i have had them hot and not tried them cold! but il keep them hot as they feel so much more filling. I like the tetras but dont find them very satisfying.

hi hun sorry your feeling bad, ive not been on site as my worst day was day 3 and morning of day 4 at least you have a generous hubby to held around with kids etc no joy for me would have to have a leg amputated before any help in this household hope you start to feel better soon x

hi hun sorry your feeling bad, ive not been on site as my worst day was day 3 and morning of day 4 at least you have a generous hubby to held around with kids etc no joy for me would have to have a leg amputated before any help in this household hope you start to feel better soon x
Yeah, he's a bit of a star. I'm very very lucky. <off to find him to give him a kiss and tell him>

Hey, hope your feeling better now :) It is a bit odd about what people like.. from what i gather though, its a general dislike or the choc orange. But my fav flavours are vanilla, toffee and walnut, butterscotch.. not keen on the strawberry though as i find it doesn't mix properly, not matter what i try. Also i found that the tetra's tasted horrible and chemicaly, i hated them.

Back