feeling sheepish....

irishchub

Why I have no willpower is beyond me:flirt2:

Im back girls and boys, hope you dont mind?? Ive fallen off the wagon and have been back to eating pre-made jars and takeaways etc, I havent been here in MONTHS, and my weight is back up to 10st 7lb, hope Im welcome back and can lean on you guys as well as offer a little support too!! x

Hi Hun...I as thinking about you...all the oldies (well to Minimins!) are making a come back!
Its good to see you back here again. Forget the past, put it behind you as an experience and look forward again. You can do it!!

xxxx

Awww, Mrs V!! Thanks, its great to see you too! How've you been doing on your weight loss?? I think its about time I put myself first eating ways, when I was under 10 stone I felt so good about myself, I want to get there again. I think its cos Id been big for a good few years, weighing in at over 13stone and at 5ft1 that the difference was amazing, never want to get big again and I know people will think well, she hasnt that much to lose compared to someone with stones and stones to lose, but I think we all feel the same about the uphill struggles we have to get our weight down!!! GOD, im back to rambling again already!!! heehee

Awww, Mrs V!! Thanks, its great to see you too! How've you been doing on your weight loss?? I think its about time I put myself first eating ways, when I was under 10 stone I felt so good about myself, I want to get there again. I think its cos Id been big for a good few years, weighing in at over 13stone and at 5ft1 that the difference was amazing, never want to get big again and I know people will think well, she hasnt that much to lose compared to someone with stones and stones to lose, but I think we all feel the same about the uphill struggles we have to get our weight down!!! GOD, im back to rambling again already!!! heehee

Im ok Hun...just taking it one day at a time, like us all on here! Lol.
Ive managed to loose 6 stone 4lbs now in total, have another 5 stone 7 to go to target, but Im ok with that!
Ive been naughty too (live just gets in the way sometimes!), but like you...back and raring to go!

xxxxxx

6 and a half stone off!!! My God, you are an inspiration woman!!! Yes, you will now officially be absolutely tortured with me looking for advice!!! lol, oj - well sort of half oj!!! :)

Lol...well, if I can do it, then anyone can!!! We all have little pearls of wisdom that we can share and I will looking forward to yours! Lol

Nice to see you back here! :D
It's good that you've realised you need to put yourself first and get back on track and DO IT! Yay! Willpower back intact...

x

Back