feeling very inspired to start again after reading threads on here

sugarplumfairy1977

i have been thinking about trying CD again after failing miserably the last few attempts!! i just couldnt get focused and after reading so many inspirational threads on here its made me want to try again and this time i will succeed :)
since having my beautiful baby girl 5 months ago i have managed to loose 49lbs and i would love another 65lbs off to get a healthy BMI of 24 but ideally i would like my bmi to be less than that
anyway my daughters christening is 12 wks today so i need to do this for her special day, after all her mummy needs to look nice for her special day and of course to be fit and healthier lol
anyway heres to a thinner me
good luck to everyone else doing SS :D

Wow well done on your loss so far! Brilliant! Have you decided on restarting then? You will look amazing for your daughters christening :)

Awww thanks
yes I'm starting in Tuesday cant wait xx

Thank u
Don't feel like I have done very well probably cos I still have a long way to go
Yea I am starting on Tuesday I can't wait :)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

49lb is a massive amount! Especially if you've got a little one to look after too. You should be really proud of yourself :) Set up a diary in the diary section when you start on tues so we can all see how you're getting on :D

I'm Just too hard on myself lol
Can't believe how impatient I am this time, I want to wake up a size 10 2moro lol I wasn't like this when I did lightetlife for my wedding 18 months ago, I didn't know about CD back then. I will definitely set up a diary xx

Illa said:
good luck on your restart !

Thank u xx

Back