Feels like ive fallen off the wagon :(

Hj27

I'm feeling really disheartened the last few days that's all I've done is pick cant seem to stop my self, Saturday wen to harvester an had steak and salad, Sunday had a few slices of ham and cheese, Monday out shopping had chicken salad, tuesday more ham and cheese and yesterday had a chicken shish kebab just meat and salad, just can't seem to stop my self I've been ts till then 5 weeks and are really chuffed with my weight loss just don't know what's happening.

You were due aam week anyway so why not just say I'm having a WS week, give your poor head a break and start again TS when you feel ready. I think you can really easily start to put nasty amounts of pressure on yourself trying to stay 100% especially if your body and head are saying something different, it causes a downward spiral and then before you know it you're off plan entirely.

You've had excellent losses, a great achievement and have really broken the back of your goal in only 4 weeks. Give yourself credit where it's due, I think we all forget to do that sometimes.

Chin up mrs xxxx

Hi
It doesn't sound like you've fallen off the wagon to me, because after 4 weeks on TS you are supposed to have a week of meals. That is 600 cals daily in addition to your 3 shakes.

You just need to check on the exante website the meals you can have. But you seem to be following them, in that you are eating lots of protein, meat etc and little carbs. Don't forget you are also allowed some veg and salad, mainly green, apart from peas I found out.

After your week out, you then go back on TS for another 4 weeks before another break if you want to lose more weight. Or you can choose one of the other solutions, which allows you food.

Have a read up on the diet on exante website, but please feel reassured that you haven't come off the wagon.

Thanks for your support in happy to say 100% ts today.

Well done for getting your head back in the zone - I agree with the others that your body was probably telling you it needed an AAM week so if it happens in a month's time, just go with the exante meal plans and then back on it.

Back