Felix is giving JUDDD a go!

Well done on the 30day shred!!! And well done on ur dd!!

Enjoy ur UD today!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks both!

I have only just woken up at half 11!!! Omg!!! No idea how I managed that! I usually get up at around 9 at the weekend... And I ache so badly haha. Going to do the shred again later though even if it kills me!

So I have woken up expecting to be starving, and I'm not really hungry! Weird.

And I weighed myself! On Friday I was 13.6 and a half, and this morning I'm 13.3 and 3 quarters :D something is working! Hallelujah!

Wooohoooo well done hun that's brill!!

You must of needed that lie in :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just finished my breakfast -

2x crumpets with chocolate spread (my favourite!) and a coffee with semi skimmed milk and a sweetener - 383 cals

Think we are having fajitas for tea tonight! Yum!

2nd day of 30DS done!!! I almost didn't do it and thought I'd just do it tomorrow but I'm glad I did! Feel great now :) I've hurt a muscle on my side under my armpit though :(

I'm updating this diary loads, I think it's cos im bored haha...

I never used to see her on a set day so we just had an agreement that I'd text her when I needed products, so I haven't really heard from her! I think OH still wants to do CD but I'm not sure, but if so I'll be seeing her again but only because of him haha!

Just had lunch!

2 egg (and a dash of semi skimmed milk) omelette with mushrooms, sweet san marzano tomatoes, a slice of toast and sweet chilli sauce. Also including a tbsp of extra virgin olive oil - 446 cals.

Wasn't sure of the cals in the bread as it was from a local bakers in Aldi so I put it down as medium white warburtons (although it was a small thin slice, but I'd rather be over than under than actual cals!)

Just calculated dinner later on. It's a lot of cals but still under my days allowance!

2x tortilla wraps, chicken, mushrooms, peppers and onion cooked in olive oil and Old El Paso smoky BBQ spice mix, and salsa. Corn on the cob and a few sweet potato chips cooked in the oven in fry light - 1123 cals.

Total for the day has been 1952 (not taken off the 270 cals I burnt doing 30DS)

I think I've done quite well really. Plenty of veg and nothing really bad except the chocolate spread :) and I haven't snacked!!

Dinner sounds amazing! Can't wait for up day tomorrow! DH came back from the shop with a Wispa for me and it's in the fridge til tomorrow lol!

Just finished dinner and it was lovely! Going to have an ID tomorrow - how many cals should I aim for? Then I can have a DD on tues & Thursday.

Just had a read of your diary, you're doing really well so far, in fact hearing of you doing the 30 day shred think I might get my arse in gear and instead of going on the old cross trainer do my banish fat and boost metabolism DVD.. Well done on your recent loss! xx

Ace thank you!

Tomorrows plan:

Breakfast - Golden syrup porridge with semi skimmed milk (248 )

Lunch - Aldi version of a mug shot! (237)

Dinner - 2 egg omelette w/ semi skimmed milk and mushrooms cooked in 1tbsp of olive oil & 1 slice of toast (425)

Snacks - yoghurt (105) & grapes (124)

Also accounted for 1 coffee w/ milk in the morning and three cups of tea w/ milk in my allowance (54)

Overall 1193 :)

TaraTeal said:
Just had a read of your diary, you're doing really well so far, in fact hearing of you doing the 30 day shred think I might get my arse in gear and instead of going on the old cross trainer do my banish fat and boost metabolism DVD.. Well done on your recent loss! xx

Thank you! I'm actually looking forward to my weigh in on Friday morning. Really hoping I've found a plan that works for me. Ooh you should, I forgot how good exercise makes you feel :)

Oh crikey I have really hurt my left calf muscle! Can't walk very well!! Think I overdid it on the 30DS today! Put some deep heat on it and hopefully it will feel better in the morning...

You're doing really well! I'm jealous of these crumpets!
I can't believe your dinner was that many calories, I wouldn't have said that much at all for what you had, more like 600/700!! I must under estimate!

Hello Felix, just catching up. Glad ur doing well on juddd. All this talk of the shred is shaming me into restarting.... I'll give it some thought first lol x

silencemylips said:
You're doing really well! I'm jealous of these crumpets!
I can't believe your dinner was that many calories, I wouldn't have said that much at all for what you had, more like 600/700!! I must under estimate!

I know I couldn't believe it either! Its my OH's favourite dinner, and we would usually not have the sweet potato or corn but Mexican rice and refried beans, guacamole and sour cream too! Wouldnt like to think how many cals that would be!!

time2go said:
Hello Felix, just catching up. Glad ur doing well on juddd. All this talk of the shred is shaming me into restarting.... I'll give it some thought first lol x

Thank you :) haha if you do, try not to overdo it like i have! Dreading getting up in the morning!

Back