Felix is giving JUDDD a go!

Yeah its not a bit deal =) you'd have to do a lot more to ruin a DD =P

I can see where you're coming from... its almost like a slippery slope, once you do it once it can have a habit of becoming a regular thing, and thats when it does the damage! But you CAN keep control and it WILL be fine =)

Thanks guys! I'm going to try really hard on my DD tomorrow :)

Just waiting for OH to come home from work, then we are going out for tea, then ikea then asda!

We just went to asda for some food, got lots of low cal jellies and soups for DD's, at least the DD's go quickly! and it's only one day! I am sure you will be fine, just think your reward for being good all day is a nice bowl of golden grahams the next morning!!!

Didn't end up going out for tea :( downstairs sink started leaking so OH had to sort it! This house is falling apart! Then thought we would order a takeaway instead, and then just ended up buying a pizza from Asda. How glamorous haha...

DD tomorrow. Not planned what to have yet. Think I might have WW yoghurt for breakfast, WW soup for lunch, and 5 crispbreads with 2 cheese triangles through the day. Also bought some SF jelly too :)

You are doing really well x going over by 45 cals is nothing but I know why you are disapointed in yourself and like Hannata says as long as its not a regular thing because it can be a slippery slope, If ever I feel like I am going to just have to have something and blow my DD cals I brush my teeth and have a long bath, works everytime, though the longer you do DD s the easier they become honest x
Have a good day x

Hi everyone. Much better and easier down day today!

I had 2 SF jelly pots, a WW carrot and lentil soup, 1x coffee, 1x tea and a can of coke zero - all for 134 cals!!!!

Done loads of cleaning and not even hungry now so not going to eat anything else. Really tired but got a cake to bake for work tomorrow. Hope everyone's having a nice evening.

Well done hun that's a brill down day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great DD , well done x

Thanks both! Weighing in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed!

Just baked an almond cake and a banana choc chip cake, and now cooking a sweet potato and lentil curry for tomorrow night! I feel so organised haha!

Well done hun that's brill xxx

Thank you! I thought id be a bit disappointed with the smaller losses on JUDDD compared to a VLCD but I know I'm losing it the right way for me. Don't even feel like I've been dieting really! Bring on next Friday!

Yep that's true! Where else can u eat tasty things and still loose weight? Only juddd :) xxx

Thank you! I thought id be a bit disappointed with the smaller losses on JUDDD compared to a VLCD but I know I'm losing it the right way for me. Don't even feel like I've been dieting really! Bring on next Friday!
Well done on your loss excellent start :D
You have hit the nail right on the head there, thats exactly right thats why even a STS doesn't feel like a failure as when you look back at what you have eaten during the week you wonder how even that is possible ? Juddd makes long term dieting a reality and once you get used to seeing smaller but regular losses and the difference Juddd makes to your body shape you will be even more convinced , promise x

You are doing really well felix, well done on your loss and positive attitude. You're right about the vlcd vs JUDDD. I thought I would be disappointed with smaller losses too, but actually I feel much better in myself, I can have normal meals every other day and the weight will come off! Keep it up! xx

Thanks everyone! Just logging in quickly as I'm so tired. Had a lovely weekend with my mum, sister and nieces. Eaten so much crap though I feel like I've ruined all my hard work last week :( oh well, down day tomorrow. Definitely feel like I'm going to struggle tomorrow. OH is on holiday until Friday and I'm really really missing him as I don't have any friends round here so it's lonely without him. I always stuff my face when I'm feeling down and lonely! Arghhhh!

Hope u have a good DD today hun I'm sure u havnt ruined your hard work, try to keep posting to keep u occupied.xxx

Weighed myself this morning and only gained .75 of a lb so not bad after 3 up days! Not as much as I was expecting at all. I guess I'm used to being on CD and gaining a million lb after having a bad weekend haha...

Well done, I have gained my usual 5lb after my weekend UP s never concerns me though as it will go as quick as it appeared . Have a good DD X

Back