Felix on a mission!!!!

Day 21!

Weigh in today and I lost 3lb!!!!! Makes that 13lb in three weeks :D and now I am down in to the 14 stone range yay yay yay!

The OH lost 10lb! And now he is rubbing it in that he's beating me again! I will get my revenge hehe ;)

So been busy at work today. The girl I work with once again didn't turn up so reckon she's not coming back now. Oh well I'm not bothered!

Got sent some home made millionaires shortbread and fruity flapjack from a lovely woman from my boyfriends mums church. We have never met her before but his mum used to babysit her kids when she was a teenager! It was so lovely of her to send them with a hand written letter, I feel bad for not being able to eat them :( will put them in the freezer for another time.

Feeling good today. Time seems to be flying by on this diet which is good. Can't wait until my next weigh in now even though it's 7 days away!

Definitely trying to drink all my water this week to see how much of a difference it makes next week.

Well done you, I'm so pleased for you, I share your view that time does seem to be going quick on CD. Perhaps that's because under any other weight loss programme it would of probably taken you double the time to lose those 13lbs.

why do fellas lose lots on this diet - its not fair!

haha! well done girl.

Thanks everyone :) I am proud of myself!

Day 22. Been hungry today, don't know why. Not drank much water so maybe that's why. Been busy at work. Girl I work with is still off and is apparently off 'sick' for the next 2 weeks even though I know for a fact she's not ill cos she's been in touch with other people at work. Really annoying because I bet she won't even come back anyway!

Been really tired today but feeling ok! Even though I've lost 13lb and I can't really tell in the mirror, I feel slimmer and my work trousers do up properly and are getting roomy! I could only do one button before haha. Got a week off work from the 6th December so going home to visit family. Hoping to have lost enough for them to notice! It would be nice :)

The OH has noticed his watch is now really loose so he will have to have another link taken out of it haha. Strange how you notice you're losing weight!

Really tired so going to have my tea and hopefully an early night tonight!

Day 23. Not been that hungry today.

Work was MANIC. Can't believe how busy it was! I enjoyed it though, I like it when it's busy cos the day goes quicker. Had a team meeting today and I got Employee of the Month!!!!! Haha :D it's nice to know my hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

Had a bit of a funny turn last night. Was so stressed out & anxious and couldn't sleep. OH fell asleep and I just sat and cried for a while. I don't even know why, I just couldn't switch off. It reminded me of a few years ago when my OCD was very bad and my brain wouldn't switch off and I would think over every little detail of my day over and over again. It seems to have calmed down a lot recently but when I get stressed out it comes back in full force.

OH took me out to dinner tonight. Was very good and had chicken and veg :) really enjoyed it!

Once again not drank all my water :(

Day 24.

Had trouble sleeping again last night. I think it's the stress of running my contract alone at work. All of the managers are useless and I seem to be doing everyones jobs for them, because if something goes wrong it's my job in jeapordy cos I'm only the office girl and no one important in everyone elses eyes! Working really hard and doing my best but I'm SO exhausted!!!

Bought a new lip gloss and a French manicure kit from the Avon lady in the office upstairs today. She puts out three massive boxes of Avon products and sells them really cheap and I got both for a fiver!

Once again hardly drank any water. Been so stressed out at work I haven't even thought of it! So annoyed at myself for not drinking enough cos I know I'll lose less :(

Told my manager about the diet today and she was really interested. Think she wants to start in the new year which is good!

Really want to go to bed but it's only 6pm. Got an interview for a permanent position at work tomorrow as I'm only a temp. Fingers crossed I'll get it.

Just been feeling really crap and down the past 3 days and it's awful :(

Chin up girl go look in the mirror and there will be a reason to smile looking back at you. You sound really passionate about doing a good job, I'm sure that won't of gone unnoticed by your bosses, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thankyou Roobeedoo :)

Day 25. So glad it's Friday!!! Had my interview this morning and I was very nervous! Was quite a relaxed interview but I was struggling with a couple of questions they asked and I'm not very good at explaining what Im trying to say but I think it went ok...

Been so tired this week, and still not drinking enough water. Not been a good week :(

The boyfriend picked me up and surprised me with a bunch of roses :D he is such a sweetheart!!!

Not doing much this weekend. Need to save money..

Felix, we need to spruce up your grey cloud........... Shall we have an online party next week on cd forum? A good excuse fir a cyber knees up?

I'm going to tell you something about water ok? I'm not preaching, just wanna help. Water not only drains the kidneys of ketones, which you have to get rid of and can only be flushed away with water - it also helps reduce your tummy wobbles and also reduces bad breath.

If you dont drink enough water, the ketone build up creates headaches and you will feel sluggish.

I force myself to drink it, I font LOVE it though but have realised the benefits xx

Aww you have cheered me up hehe :)

Thanks for the info about water! That's the kick up the backside I need to start drinking enough. I promised my CDC that I would drink more this week and I haven't & I'll be gutted if I lose less than 3lb. I think that's why I've been so tired this week too!! My weigh in is on Monday evening. Do you think I can turn it around by then if I drink more water?

Day 26 maybe?? I am losing track!!

Woke up this morning to a glorious blanket of snow outside. I don't have any suitable footwear for the snow so I've decided I NEED to order some hunter wellies haha.

Not had any products yet this morning :( going to have a choc tetra soon and a BIG glass of water!

Got tickets for a night out in Manchester on 17th December so we have just booked 2 nights at the City Inn for that weekend :) used Tesco clubcard vouchers so saved £100!!!!! So excited I can't wait! Don't have anything to wear though so I need to go shopping I think!

Hunters are great but really expensive. have you checked out www.wedgewelly.co.uk they do some really gorgeous wedge bottom wellies. That way you'd save a bit of money towards some uggs or fitflop boots for when the weather is cold but not wet!! Writing this is making me think I should shift my arse put on my new fit boots and take my pup for a walk!!!

I like the idea of wedge wellies!!! They are cool. I have my heart set on some patent navy hunters though :( and some cable knit welly socks!
I am a sucker for 'fashionable' crap lol.

Tonight I have cheated for the first time in almost 4 weeks. Didn't want to cook so we ordered Indian. Tried to choose healthily so I had dry charcoal cooked tikka chicken and some saag bhaji which is basically just spinach and tomato. Drained the oil off from it so I don't think it was too bad!

Don't feel guilty about it cos I enjoyed it and I didn't go and order rice and naan and a creamy curry that's about a million calories.

Drank loads of water today, and think I'll just have 4 shakes tomorrow cos I have a surplus and hopefully that will make up for any damage I've done tonight haha.

Good attitude to have about it. I'd just have 3 shakes though; you don't need 4. And if we get snowed in again you might be needing any surplus you can get if you can't get to your CDC!

Had far too much sleep last night and woke up with horrible tired puffy eyes! :(
My skin has gone really bad recently (I've always been really spotty since I was about 14) but I thought it would get better with all the water I'm drinking (or lack of this week!).

Going to a retail park near mine today. Gonna go to Argos and buy some dumbells to tone up my arms and cos I'm really weak! It's always chocka there and cos it's near Xmas it will be too busy to park. Hoping the snow will have put people off going out.

OH has been on the scales this morning and showing another good loss. I can really tell he has lost weight! He is 6ft 3 though and the weight just seems to drop off him. He used to play rugby until he got injured and carried on eating the way he did when he played but without the exercise. He said he's going to try and get back in to sport when he has lost more weight so I hope he does cos I know he misses it! Bless him :) He keeps saying he can tell I've lost weight too but I can't tell!!

Can't wait for my 30 Day Shred DVD to come! Hopefully it will be tomorrow and I can do it after my weigh in. Will have to take pics to see my progress :)

Oooh everyone seems to be on about this 30 day shred!! May have to invest! Let us know how it goes :) xx

Back