Felix on a mission!!!!

Lol.. I want a Honda Coupe .. not a new one .. a 2004/5 reg would do :)

If I get to goal i am going to sell my boring sensible focus and get one :D

Hehe I love it! I like the minty green one too! I can't even drive yet though lol...

So day 31 is it?

Today is a BRILLIANT day!!!!! Found out today that I got the permanent position going at work! It feels so good after working as a temp for so long and I get paid more hehe :)

Got a week off work now. Woop woop! Hoping the weather gets better so I can visit home for the week. My sister and brother live down south so they are coming to visit so my mum will have a house full. Going to miss my boyfriend though :( he can't come cos he's got lots of uni work to do.

My mum is planning on cooking a fake Xmas dinner on Monday cos I'll be the only one back for Christmas. Hoping just to have meat and veg... Maybe! Might have a cheeky roast potato!

I am very happy today :)

Congrats on the permanent job Felix :D

Well done Felix that's great news!! :) I'm in the south west and it's pouring with rain now and infact I'm so hot tonight the heating is going to be turned down.. have a great time with your family and watch out for those cheeky potatoes And cheeky puds :eek:)

And cheeky dessert.... Lol
Congrats felix, all that hard work paid off :) xx

Day 32 and first day back at my parents house.

Went to ikea and had to sit through my mum, brother and his fiancée eating a plate of chips each! This is the first time on this diet that ive had to sit with other people eating and just have a glass of water. It was SO hard, I don't know how you guys do it!!!!!!! My mum offered me a chip and I almost caved in but I said no. Then I had a little square of chocolate and it so wasn't worth it! It tasted so sweet and synthetic I almost spat it out. Weird!!! Had my bar for lunch about 2 hours before they ate and was starving by the time we were on the way home. Then stopped in to see my niece. Not seen her in 2 months and she has grown up so much!!!!!

Ended up eating a small fruit salad because I was really hungry and just waiting for my tea now. Having chicken and mushrooms and carrots! Not meant to have carrots but my mum is already cooking it now.

Feel like I've cheated so much today and feel crap for it :( my mums house is so full of nice food and it's so hard. Reckon I'm going to end up picking at loads this week.

Today has made me realise I've got it SO easy doing this diet with my boyfriend because there's nothing to tempt me. I have a new found respect for you ladies who have to cook dinners for your families!

congrats on the job!!

Thanks Leeds!

So day 33 has been BAD.

My mum cooked toad in the hole with mash which is THE meal I have been craving for ages. She wouldn't let me have any at first cos she doesn't want to screw up my diet but then ended up letting me have a bit of Yorkshire pud and sausage and mash and loads of cabbage. I enjoyed it but now I have the most painful stomach ache ever and I can hardly move :( serves me right! It has taught me a lesson not to cheat though!!!!

Back on track tomorrow (sort of). My mum is cooking a fake Xmas dinner for us all so I'm having a crabstick cocktail starter with no sauce (I don't like prawns!) and then just meat and veg.

Wrapped some presents today. Bought my OH some really good presents I can't wait to give him! Going to brave going to Meadowhall one day this week to finish Xmas shopping.

Blerghhhhh feel like crap!

Arghhh I just had a little slice of pizza and some nuts and some marmite cheese!!!!! What the hell is wrong with me :( :( :(

Day 34 :(

Everything has gone terribly wrong and I've totally just had a day off today. Had a banana for breakfast and just had a 3 course Xmas dinner!!! And loads of chocolate :(

Going to get back on it tomorrow and hopefully I can repair any damage done before my WI next monday :(

I've just had 10 unplanned days off, every morning waking up full of positive thoughts... And then by lunchtime something like kids left over food takes me down that bad path.... And my mind works in such a way that the moment I've started, then it turns into a full scale
Binge of anything I can get my hands on... In the last week that has included repeated spoonfuls of golden syrup straight from the tub!! My last two weigh in's have been stayed the same and this morning I'd put on half a lb.... But all is not lost today I have drunk my water, I have had a bar and a soup... This is me back on it you can get back on it too.!!!! It Is soo hard with the weather being soo cold the body naturally wants more fuel just to keep warm!! We are fighting mother nature here no wonder it's a battle!!!

Hey Lovely, don't be too hard on yourself. It's that time of year and the weather definitely isn't helping! You've had a nice day with your family and enjoyed all that lovely food but tomorrow is another day and all that. You've done brilliantly so far and you can get back on track Hun - don't dwell on it and start afresh tomorrow. Sending positive vibes xx

Thanks both of you :)

After eating yesterday and today I have got the worst stomach pains ever, it's horrible :( I can hardly move it hurts so much!!!!!! Don't know how to get rid of it :(

Right. Day 35.

After my terrible past 2 days, I am back on it 100% today. Got a surplus of shakes so I'm going to do SS until my weigh in next Monday instead of SS+. I dont think I can face food again!!!!!!

Going to drink lots of water and resist all temptations. We are going to Meadowhall today to do some Xmas shopping I think, and my favourite Mexican food place is there! I know everyone will want to go so I'll have to RESIST.

I need a good kick up the backside!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou :) it has gone ok thank god!

I am now back on track. I'm usually crap at getting back on diets when I screw up but this time seems to be different.

Been to the dog racing tonight with my family. It was a special offer where it was free entry, free drink, free hotdog and chips and two free bets. It's not my kind of thing really but I enjoyed it. Didn't have my free food or drink and gave the tokens to my brother (even though everyone was trying to get me to eat!!!) and I just had a cup of tea. Won £7.80 on one of my free bets so not bad for a free night!

Enjoying being at home but no ones really being very supportive of the diet. Saying things like 'oh have some it won't hurt' or telling me it's a waste of money and why don't I just eat healthily because then I won't put all the weight back on because I will with this diet. No one understands that it isn't that easy and they can't be happy for me losing weight :( it's really upsetting and I just want to go home now.

I really miss my boyfriend too :(

Hi felix
Don't let things get u down. I know the feeling with family....my mums a nightmare! She says awww this won't hurt blah blah! And the same with the healthy eating, ppl say well if u can go this long without eating then u can easily just eat healthily. But they don't realise that we have food problems! If ur anything like me, I need food out of the equation all together cos once I start I can't stop!!

When will u see ur fella again Hun? Is he still doing CD? Chin up and keep going
Everyones goin to have bad days over xmas...just think of what weight u would be gaining if u weren't doing CD at least some of the days :) we will get there! Xx

Thanks Lea that's really cheered me up :) it's nice to have people here who understand!

I know what you mean about the healthy eating. I like how CD is strict so you don't even have to think about food and if I was just healthy eating I would end up cheating all the time!! My mum has said that I've done well but I don't think she's very convinced about the diet. I'll show them all when i am happy at my goal weight and look fab :)

My brother is quite a big lad and he always pokes fun at me in a joking way about my weight whilst he stuffs his face with food so I can't wait till he can't do that anymore because I'll not be fat anymore haha!! I said to him I can lose weight but he will always be ugly ;) that shut him up!

Dunno when I'll see the bf, probably at the end of the week! He is still doing well on CD and has been to visit his parents and stayed on track since I saw him at the end of last week. His mum and sister have been on Celebrity Slim though (even though they are slim!!!) so I think they have helped him to stay on track. I can't wait to see him :) I feel silly though cos there's others who have husbands working away for months and I don't see my OH for a few days and moan about it lol. I should be thankful that I get to see him as much as I do!

Ok so doing just SS didn't last long!! Went shopping and forgot my peanut bar so had a grilled chicken salad from macdonalds... It was really nice though and I checked and it's not bad for you at all. Under 200 cals :)

Finished all my Xmas shopping except getting a bottle of port for my dad. Ended up buying 2 more presents for my boyfriend even though I promised myself I wouldn't!! He has certainly been spoilt this year!

Got home and had ANOTHER meal!!! Argh I'm so crap! My mum made me a veg stew which was CD friendly, so don't think it will make much difference... Really not looking forward to WI on Monday cos I bet ive put loads on :( only had one glass of water today too.

Wrapped some presents then me, my mum and sister decorated some cupcakes! My mum has been doing cake decorating classes for ages and has lots of ace equipment so we had a go. They look brilliant, I will try and post a pic tomorrow. Shame i cant eat any of them though haha..

Not heard much from the OH today cos he's busy with uni work :( I think he's staying on track with the diet though. Dreading it if he can't come collect me at the end of this week cos I have all of his Xmas pressies to lug back to Leeds with me, and one of them is HUGE!!!

Bed time for me now anyway!

Back