Felix's new to SW diary!

Felix said:
I really want to do it on Sunday because I hate waiting for things haha!

Then there's your answer haha! I'm excited to see your loss too!!!!!! Xxx

Hope you've done some chilling after your tough day Hun. You should always WI same day so Monday :) same as me x

Ok I'll wait until Monday :) 1 extra day to lose some more haha!

I am really craving some chocolate or something at the moment! Just seen an advert for peanut butter kit kat chunky and I'm dying to try one!! I have curly wurlys in the cupboard but I had one yesterday and had some Pom bear crisps earlier so I'd feel guilty if I had one. I do have the syns for one though! I feel bad using my syns and I don't know why... How can I lose weight if I have chocolate or crisps every day?!

Felix said:
Ok I'll wait until Monday :) 1 extra day to lose some more haha!

I am really craving some chocolate or something at the moment! Just seen an advert for peanut butter kit kat chunky and I'm dying to try one!! I have curly wurlys in the cupboard but I had one yesterday and had some Pom bear crisps earlier so I'd feel guilty if I had one. I do have the syns for one though! I feel bad using my syns and I don't know why... How can I lose weight if I have chocolate or crisps every day?!

Don't feel guilty. If you have the syns feel free to use them, if you deprive yourself of something you really mant you'll just end up rebelling and going crazy off plan. You will def lose if you stick to plan, so yes, crisps and choc every day if you have the syns. Just make sure youre doing your third super free and hex x

I think I'm still in the VLCD mindset when it comes to things like that! Same with carbs!! I'm convinced I'm not going to lose anything as I've been having carbs every day. Need to have faith in the plan!

Felix said:
I think I'm still in the VLCD mindset when it comes to things like that! Same with carbs!! I'm convinced I'm not going to lose anything as I've been having carbs every day. Need to have faith in the plan!

Definitely!!! See it as a lifestyle change not a diet. Have it because you can and it will
Stop you from losing track xxx

You're both right really! When I started struggling on CD it was because I wasn't allowed anything and it would lead to a massive binge. I love everyone's words of wisdom on here :)

I have been SO hungry today! Work was 10000% less stressful which was good :) early finish today so I'm back home already wondering what to cook for tea.

Breakfast - Weetabix (HExB) with milk and also had milk in my coffee (HExA) and a nectarine.

Snack - banana and grapes

Lunch - Mugshot (I'm addicted!!!!), toffee miller light and punnet of prepared melon.

Day 5 still going strong :D

Not sure yet. I have stuff to make pasta, or chilli, or the mushy pea curry from the recipe section (dying to try it!!), baking potatoes, sweet potatoes and new potatoes, cous cous... Loads of stuff! Can't decide though..

I am feeling crappy at the moment. Been so bloated yesterday afternoon and today and really gassy!!! Feel heavy and disgusting :( bleughhhhh

Hello :) Mushy pea curry is pretty fit in my book, bit I do LOVE a mushy pea!!

Just popping in to say hello and good luck. I've never thought about doing CD or similar- I'm just not disciplined enough :) So if you can do that then SW will be a doddle. Looking forward to hearing from you xx

So how was the curry??? Glad you had a better day at work. I'm feeling all bloated and stuff today too but am putting it down to totm. Are you due maybe? X

Mushy pea curry was well nice!!!!!! Even OH liked it and he's fussy when it comes to curries! So easy to make and doesn't even taste of mushy peas or beans, even though mushy peas is amongst my favourite things ever haha. Loaded it with veg and cooked SW chips again :) it looked rank but tasted lovely!

I was due on when I started SW on Monday so I'm finished now. Feeling a bit less bloated than earlier too! Going to try and drink more water and see if that helps. Im crap at drinking water though...

Felix said:
Mushy pea curry was well nice!!!!!! Even OH liked it and he's fussy when it comes to curries! So easy to make and doesn't even taste of mushy peas or beans, even though mushy peas is amongst my favourite things ever haha. Loaded it with veg and cooked SW chips again :) it looked rank but tasted lovely!

I was due on when I started SW on Monday so I'm finished now. Feeling a bit less bloated than earlier too! Going to try and drink more water and see if that helps. Im crap at drinking water though...

Def gonna give this a go at some point then :) you've convinced me lol.

Glad you're feeling less bloated hoping I will tomorrow. X

Wow I have slept for aaaages today! Woke up at 11! OH is downstairs and came up telling me not to come down. He's definitely making me breakfast in bed :) I can smell it haha.

He's off back home to Durham today because he's going to see Van Morrison tonight (yes you wouldn't believe my OH is only 22 haha!) so I'm going to be in on my own! So boring :( Don't know what I'll do with myself!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend :D

Back