ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Snacks:
Banana
Satsuma

Lunch:
Mushroom, onion and asparagus omelette in a tesco 'light choices' wrap with brown sauce.
(8pp)

The omelette wrap sounds rank but it was really nice haha!!!!

Mid-morning snack:
Banana
Quavers (2pp)

Lunch:
Warburtons square wrap with tesco ready to eat Jalfrezi chicken, lettuce and a tiny bit of low fat sour cream and chive dip (7pp)
Muller light (2pp)
Curly wurly (3pp)

Omg I'm having a total stress out today! We are moving house next month and we get our keys at 2pm on Weds 12th, and we have to be out of our current flat on Friday 14th. I've got the week off work but OH can only get the Wednesday off and he's the only one who can drive to move stuff! We have a man with a van to move our big stuff on Thursday 13th but I don't know when we can move our other stuff. And we have tickets for a night out in Manchester on the Friday night so might have to cancel now. Arghghghhh!!!!

Ooh that's poo! Moving house is Sooo stressful, you could have done with a night out after to relieve the stress! Xx

I'm so gutted cos it's a big group of us going and we dont get together much! Im thinking of renting some space in a storage thing nearby for a week before and after and just move most of our little stuff in there and then retrieve it after the weekend. I hate moving :(

Felix said:
I'm so gutted cos it's a big group of us going and we dont get together much! Im thinking of renting some space in a storage thing nearby for a week before and after and just move most of our little stuff in there and then retrieve it after the weekend. I hate moving :(

Yeh that sounds like a good idea, don't miss out on ur night out then xx

Felix said:
Dinner:
Tesco light choices veg curry (9pp)

I want a big fat bar of chocolate!!!!

I had a Choc muffin today! Oooops! X

Back