ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Read my food part for today and tomoz, that will make u feel better hahahaha x

Shakedown in Brighton! Can't wait!!! I haven't been drunk since Ibiza!!!! I'm soo looking forward to being smashed! Hahaha x

Was meant to be going out Saturday but too skint! My OH has just bought a new controller for djing so I'm going to get him to dj for me and I'll get drunk and dance in my living room haha! x

Felix said:
Was meant to be going out Saturday but too skint! My OH has just bought a new controller for djing so I'm going to get him to dj for me and I'll get drunk and dance in my living room haha! x

Hahaha love that! X

Breakfast:
1/3 pot of Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt with banana and blueberries
(2pp)

My new favourite yoghurt! It's so gooooood.

Snack:
Quavers (2pp)

Dinner:
Jacket potato skins! Scooped out the middle, mixed with bacon and tomatoes and stuck them back in the skin and baked with cheese on top! Yum! (10pp)

So went out last night last minute and had 6 vodka and sodas before taking my boyfriend home because he was so drunk!!! How would I point this?

So I've got 29 weeklies left and got the M&S two dine for a tenner deal so think I'll use them on that today.

Breakfast:
2x naughty sausages
2 rashers of bacon
WW petit pain
(11pp)

Scrap that I only had one sausage! So that's 8pp :)

Last edited:
Eughhhh OH bought a footlong meatball marinara subway last night and was so drunk he forgot to eat it, and he's just taken it out the fridge and eaten it now and it stinks!!!!!!

Cooking my M&S dinner now!

We are having honey roasted sweet potatoes and asparagus, garlic mushrooms stuffed with soft cheese and breadcrumbs and ginger, chilli, coriander and lime chicken! All for 17pp... I hope it's worth it haha.

Haven't eaten much today so still got 2pp left. Got lemon soufflé for dessert so god knows how many points that will be. I still have weeklies though so I intend on using them :)

Hello! Yeah I'm really enjoying it :) although I STS last week so I'm a bit gutted!! I don't mind if it's coming off slowly now summer is over. Are you just maintaining now or do you have any left to lose? x

Back