ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all!

I have been messing about with Cambridge Diet for months now and lost 3 stone but it's time to lose the rest in a more sustainable way!

I started yesterday and couldn't weigh myself cos my scales need new batteries haha! But I think I'm about 13 stone-ish at the moment (will buy batteries and weigh myself later). My ultimate goal is 9 and a half stone but I'll probably be happy with 10. I have joined online because I don't fancy going to classes, and all is going well so far.

So yesterday's menu was:

Breakfast:
1 WW Bagel with light philly
Grapes & banana
(5 pp)

Lunch:
3x Ryvita and light Philly
Heinz squeeze and stir instant soup
Banana and custard muller light
Fresh fruit salad
(8pp)

Dinner:
WW chicken tikka
(9pp)

Snacks:
Quavers (2pp)
WW caramel cake bar (2pp)

I don't feel like I'm dieting and it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

This mornings breakfast looks like this:

WW bagel with light Philly
Fat free natural yoghurt with 1tsp honey & banana and strawberries
(8pp)

Lunch:

1 x mission deli wrap with lime and coriander chilli chicken, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and 2x extra light laughing cow cheese triangles.
(8pp)

Attempting to make a curry later with butternut squash, spinach, tomato, peppers, natural yoghurt and brown rice. May have to use a couple of weeklies though!

Honestly I feel so much better for it and I'm only half way through my 2nd day! I have been feeling nauseous for the past 2 weeks on CD and felt like sh*t for the past few months because I haven't been eating properly. I feel great now!!! :D

Felix, your curry sounds beaut, mines all from jars lol x

Hahaha well IF it does fail, which I'm sure it will not, the jars are pretty low in points, apart from the creamy kormas and passandas lol x

I'm so pi**ed off!!!! Spent a good couple of hours making this curry and just finished it and I think it tastes really good and OH just walked in and slated it and said it's bland! Arghghghhh :(

Turned in to a massive argument and now we aren't talking :(

Oh well.

Dinner:

Butternut squash curry with brown rice
(11pp)

Which means I actually have 3 left!!!!!!!!!!

Made enough curry to feed 1000000 people! And only ate 3/4 of my plate! Now having a skinny cow ice cream :)

I'm sat here thinking 'am I actually meant to be dieting right now?!' :D

Back