Fell off the wagon!

Chunkymonkee said:
Hi ellejay What is it with the weekends? Why do we feel the need to treat ourselves all the time... Looking on the bright side if I can just get to target I know I will be able to maintain now.
I get weighed tomorrow so an extra good day fir me I think :) wish me luck !! Shell x

How close to target are you? (I'm on the mm ap on my phone, can't see stats) I've not really thought about Target yet, seems too far away! Gonna try a weekly approach!
Good luck for tomorrow! Keep us posted, it might help us all stay on wagon over the weekend : ) x

Update, i went shopping, i bought food and i joined online! x

Can I join too? I've been so so bad! It's my 3rd weigh in 2morro and I've been bad most of the week
Just picking on bits I really shouldn't. now I feel bad... But im going to have to face the music tomorrow.

Well done Cerii :)

Krupskaya bless ya hun. its good to talk and get it of your chest, we are all in the same boat after all! lets do it together! as you say onwards and upwards! here to a better day, week and month for us all.xxxxx

Last edited:
Well I weighed in this morning and I lost 1.5lbs. Totally unexpected! It's given me a great boost and I'm determined to be 100% from here on in. We can do it girls!

hi here is my weight lose so far
week1- -3 1/2
week2- -1/2
week3- 1
week4- -2
week5- sts
week6- +3 1/2
week7- -1 1/2
week8- -1
week9- +1/2
week10- -1
weel11- -3
so thats 11 ib so far and i have about another stone to lose... weight in tonight but im not feeling very posotive xx

Went for my first run last night - nearly killed me!

I will bite the bullet and weigh saturday, hoping I wont weigh over 9 stone 10lbs!

Im going to get back on this big time, my goal is to weigh 9 stone 6lbs by May 6th. Then my ultimate goal is 9 stone by August 6th and then 8 stone 10lbs by September 1st.

Long time to get there so I wont panick!

How's everyone doing today? I'm 100% so far... and planning on going to they gym again tonight. Still don't feel fully committed though and not sure why?.. maybe once my bodies used to being on plan my head will follow! x

well i watched down size me this morning on sky and its inspired me no end! I am gonna do this!!!! think it helps when the weather is nice too!x
well done for being 100% today, you will get your mojo back!!x

Back