1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

FernXx's new food diary.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Littleslimmingbee, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Guys, feel free to ignore me..
    .. but im making a very *quiet* attempt to follow slimmingworld... better late than never huh.

Iv decided not to weigh myself, i'l proberly weigh just before DD so im not majorly shocked after i go pop. Im looking at 3st gain right now, so i expect to have this left over to loose after birth.. as its likely il gain a fair bit more over the next 10 weeks as baby gets bigger etc.

Its about time i stopped faffing and really tried to make an effort. Im ashamed of the weight iv gained, but equally want to enjoy my pregnancy. So i wont be beating myself up about 'slip- ups' but il be trying a hell of alot harder than i have been, in the hope to not gain too much more unnecissary weight. Il be intending to head straight back to class in september...:eek:

So today:
    1 sachet of oat so simple porrige plain. Made with water, HEB

orange chocolate mullerlight & banana

Mixed bean lasagne and cheese HEA
    1 can of baked beans, 1 can of mixed beans (kidney, black, broad etc) onion, with lasagne sheets, topped with cheese and baked in the oven.

1/2 a punnet of strawberries
    another small banana, 2 oranges

2quorn sausages, mash (2syns for butter) peas and carrots, red onions & gravey (2syns for cornflour)

2 litres of water throughout the day :)

4syns so far. I can feel my mouth is 'peckish' .. will proberly be in bed by 9, so if i can last the next two hours without stuffing my face with Joes chocolate bars and crisps, il be pleased!!

Note to self: don't leave tea till 7.00, you cant hack it and you begin to panic.

Aim for this week: To avoid chocolate and crisps, can't be trusted yet.
    Last edited: 9 June 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.