filippo berio

ally7997

Silver Member
So I saw advertised in the new magazine this new filippo berio oil spray, it's 100% pure oil and it's only 1/2 syn for 7 sprays! I'm thinking my roasties will be much better with this but I can't find it, anyone seen it anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that's the extra virgin, It would be good to find the others!

Yes the spray oil in mild and light, typical I have no asda very close to me! May have to take a trip there I think it'll be worth it and it has to be better than fry light! Thank you!

My mum bought a pure oil spray and wasn't impressed. She said each 'spray' comes out as a kind of dribble, which doesn't coat much of the pan, so she ended up using more than she would have if she'd just measured out a tsp. I presume that the chemicals in frylight are partly to separate the oil droplets so you only need a few sprays to coat the pan.

Yeah - I agree with who_la_hoop. I had this and the spray is like a water pistol! Really tricky to get an even thin mist like with Frylight. I use dripping or lard for roasties - 2 level tsp is 4 syns and they come out brilliantly - much better than Frylight - and only 2 syns a portion. I think it's well worth it. I use Frylight for loads of things, but in some cases, you need the fat!

Back