• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fillymum's challange

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I would like to lose 28 kilos in total . Have already lost 7kilos as I didn't find this great place until after I had started SW.

I really like the idea of this thread as it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Wednesday 1

2th May 2010.

Breakfast........ 2 boiled eggs. 2 Ryvitas and a banana.

Lunch........nothing as I was fasting before an ultrasound in the afternoon.

Late afternoon, after ultrasound....2 plums, they tasted like heaven !!!

Dinner......... chicken, roasted red and green onions, roasted onion and wilted spinach. A pear and a plum.

Sue.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

fillymum

synful soul
Thursday May 13 th 2010.

breakfast..................... a banana, a pear and a kiwi.
Lunch.......................... turkey breast, tomato, cucumber and onion with 2 ryvitas.
Dinner......................... home made spicy veg. soup, one pork chop, all fat trimmed off, a mountain of cauliflower, green beans and sweetcorn. Fruit salad.

Friday.

Breakfast ..........................2 boiled eggs. 2 ryvitas with marmite.
Lunch...............................28 grms cheddar cheese, salad. Banana, kiwi, apple.
Dinner..............................spicy veg. soup. chicken. sweetcorn, courgettes, peas. Fruit salad.

Saturday..........................

Breakfast...................... 2 rashers lean bacon, one srambled egg, tinned tomatoes.
Lunch...........................low fat cottage cheese, tuna in brine and salad.
Dinner .........................chicken again, 1 potato, cabbage, green beans, poached onion and a tablespoon of apple sauce.

I drink mint tea or Indian spiced tea.

fillymum

synful soul
Am I doing it incorrectly if I don't want to use the sins ??? I am grateful for all the help I can get. On some days I do have my healthy extras but not every day.

I really want to lose weight and have a lot against me. I have been on a drug to stop the production of estrogen as my cancer was estrogen based and on that drug I gained weight, so what with that and an under-active thyroid, I am working so hard at getting off the excess weight I am carrying.

Thank you for your comments and I look forward to your advice.

Sue.

fillymum

synful soul
Thanks for that.

I started on Green Days but found that weight loss was slow as I tended to overeat on the carbs, so I changed to Red Days which I love. I am eating mountains of veg but this evening added 150grms of potato and 4 tbs. gravy.
I struggle with diary but do make sure I get some cheese each week.
I will take your advice and add wholemeal bread to my normal breakfast of fruit.

We do not have any slimming world clubs here ( Spain ) so your input and this site are a godsend to me.

Sue xx

fillymum

synful soul
Sunday.
Breakfast................banana, pear plum.
Lunch..................... corned beef salad.
Dinner ...................chicken rissole, sweetcorn, peas, green beans. Fresh fruit salad.

Monday.
Breakfast................nothing, fasting again prior to blood analysis, but took a banana with and went for a milky coffee and ate the banana before going on to the supermarket.

Lunch................. home made veg. and curry soup with 2 ryvitas. 2 plums and a pear.

Dinner................stew of beef potatoes, red and green peppers and onions. Boringly more fresh fruit, pineapple, kiwi and pear, but I love fruit, so no prob.