Final countdown!

5 DAYS! You must be super excited!

Well done on getting those scales back down - a super effort...now, if I could only emulate you!

Have a fab week lovely, I know you'll be counting the minutes!

xx

10.9 today! Woop! I did it..

Now time to gradually increase carbs..

5 days until my misterman gets here! Love him!

Yipppppeeeeeeeeeee massive well done Hun, your a true inspiration, you still have lots of nice time away and still have a great lifestyle but manage to cut back in the times in between.
Fingers crossed the next 5 days fly by for you x x x

So i've been not really eaten the last few days and yesterday I had a thin pizza from stress and upset.
My babe can't come now until next week Friday as he has a court appointment on Monday he can't reschedule for child support.
He's been waiting for it to be set up since October, didn't hear anything so was paying his son's mother above the average direct, and NYC state basically said they sent his paperwork and they got nothing back so he owes 4 months and has to go to court Monday to sort it out.
So he had to reschedule for next week Friday so another week I have to wait which upset me massively as well as him being penalized for their inability to send letters or contact him. Ugh..

So still at 10.9 but feeling pretty crappy over here..

xoxo

Ahhhh vita, I'm sorry to hear he can't come when he had planned and I know it won't help you feel any better but the extra week is nothing, you two have a while future ahead of you.

Don't best yourself up about the pizza, dust yourself down and got back in the zone, you know you will look & feel fab by the time he gets here ( even if he likes you a little heavier ) you will feel great as this extra week could be used to your advantage. . . . . A extra week to get a few more lb off so you can relax more while he's here x x x x x

Oh, you poor love. Yes, it's not as you planned, but he'll be here soon and like Angel said - you've got a whole life of seeing each other.

Don't stress about food too much or worry about a pizza...keep yourself positive because he'll be here soon.

xx

Thank you my gorgeous ladies..
This last week has been so crappy for me and very emotional i'm just sad as he's not here and work has been so so so so stressful I am very teary all the time.
Trying to think of it positively but it just sucks that this weekend I wanted to be with him and I can't. Next week will benefit me as we have bank holidays together but still, I was counting down to this.
I'm the same weight so I guess the two days of not eating counterbalanced the pizza.
I honestly don't really want to be any lower then 10.8-10.9 so I just need to maintain and not work myself up.
6 more days to go and we're there i'm just going to sleep this weekend away.
Appreciate you both massively! xoxo

Morning vita, Friday is almost here :)

It's no wonder you were a little anxious last week, a huge disappointment for you in having to wait the extra time to see your OH but I'm sure as always it will be worth the wait x x x

hi love not sure if you ll be around but just thought id pop by and say hi hope you and the boy are well
jx

Hi lovely! I'm well - I've been quietly battling ongoing ovarian cysts (that make losing anything more than 8oz, no matter how strict the SS a genuine trial)!! I just got the app working on my phone so I'm about to go nuclear on here lol.

How're you all doing???!!!! Where's everyone at? TOTM for me so avoiding the scales like a plague carrier - BUT bought some size 14 Next jeans at the weekend (whoop whoop)... We just won't mention that they have more stretch than a bungie cord :rolleyes:

Hi lovely! I'm well - I've been quietly battling ongoing ovarian cysts (that make losing anything more than 8oz, no matter how strict the SS a genuine trial)!! I just got the app working on my phone so I'm about to go nuclear on here lol.

How're you all doing???!!!! Where's everyone at? TOTM for me so avoiding the scales like a plague carrier - BUT bought some size 14 Next jeans at the weekend (whoop whoop)... We just won't mention that they have more stretch than a bungie cord :rolleyes:
heeeellllllooooo girlies any of you still around ???xxxxx

Back