Final countdown!

Vita you must feel like your walking on air, everything is falling into place for you and by god you deserve it !

Great to see your so happy, the excitement shows through in your posts ! ! !

Your doing fab. I've not been to NYC but it's on my hit list ( I just dread to think of the shopping money I would need lol )
No need to say have a fab time as being back with your BF will make amazing.
Enjoy every moment, I bet Thur can't come quick enough x

Vita you must feel like your walking on air, everything is falling into place for you and by god you deserve it !

Great to see your so happy, the excitement shows through in your posts ! ! !

Your doing fab. I've not been to NYC but it's on my hit list ( I just dread to think of the shopping money I would need lol )
No need to say have a fab time as being back with your BF will make amazing.
Enjoy every moment, I bet Thur can't come quick enough x

Hey Gorgeous..

Oh I deffo do feel like i've hit the jackpot at the moment! Couldn't ask for anything more.
Valentines day in NYC with my man will be perfect and Thursday deffo couldn't come any sooner for me! 8.20pm i'll be out of here! Haha..

You need to get hubby to take you, you would absolutely love it! My fave place in the whole world.

My boyfriend keeps lecturing me about not losing anymore and I don't want to lol.. So no doubt he'll be on my tail about eating this week lol..

So proud of you doing so well too! 37.7 BMI! Amazing!

Keep going honey! So close!

xoxo

I'm so excited for you! 2 more sleeps!! It's so good to have something to look forward to! What are you doing for Valentine's day?? I hope your final days at work before your holiday go smoothly!

I really want (need!) to go to NY. I think I will have to book a trip once I get to goal. It will be a good incentive! Feeling really motivated and I'm now in the 12s! xx

Two more sleeps! Woop! Dyed my hair last night, pedicure tonight and face mask and some more pampering the night before.
I am SO excited I just wish I could of looked more cute for him however I will be in my work stuff as I am going straight from the office.
Valentines day we are going for a champagne brunch and then dinner at a puerto rican restaurant in the evening.
Work will never be smooth before I go away - nature of the beast!

Amazing news on the 12's! YAY! I'm a week away from my "period" on my pill pack but I am taking it straight through however water retention and mood swings still occur! Hate it!

xoxo

I love all the pampering! Do you dye your hair yourself?? The colour is so nice.

1 more sleep! I bet you're excited. Hopefully you will be able to sleep on the plane and mitigate the effects of jet lag. Your Valentine's day plans sound amazing.

Tell me about it! I hate it and all the PMS - I usually retain water but haven't this month, but I still feel so emotional and moody!

I am loving your food diaries - your meals are delicious! Are you planning to increase your calories further or maintain around 1500-1800?

Wow what an amazing journey you've been on.

I've been dipping in and out of this thread and you have done amazingly!

Enjoy your New York trip xx

I love all the pampering! Do you dye your hair yourself?? The colour is so nice.

1 more sleep! I bet you're excited. Hopefully you will be able to sleep on the plane and mitigate the effects of jet lag. Your Valentine's day plans sound amazing.

Tell me about it! I hate it and all the PMS - I usually retain water but haven't this month, but I still feel so emotional and moody!

I am loving your food diaries - your meals are delicious! Are you planning to increase your calories further or maintain around 1500-1800?

Yes honey I have to do this hair every damn week but it is SO worth it! I love the colour.
Just got my brows done and they are back to being perfect I loveeee the woman who does them!

I am so excited! Tomorrow woohoo! Can't wait! Couldn't come sooner!
I should sleep on the plane as i'd of had a full day at work so I should be sleepy lol.. He won't let me sleep when I get there so I need to!

I am between 10.7-9 but to be honest I am not bothered as I am under my 11 so thats me happy!

I put in MFP I want to maintain and it calculated 1900 a day however I walk maybe 200-300 off a day so I am doing around 1500.. We'll see if I push it up if I gain or not.
I find it hard to eat all my calories so I have been having some cheeky liquorice or dark choc to boost it up!

Hows it going over there for you honey? xoxo

Yes honey I have to do this hair every damn week but it is SO worth it! I love the colour.
Just got my brows done and they are back to being perfect I loveeee the woman who does them!

I am so excited! Tomorrow woohoo! Can't wait! Couldn't come sooner!
I should sleep on the plane as i'd of had a full day at work so I should be sleepy lol.. He won't let me sleep when I get there so I need to!

I am between 10.7-9 but to be honest I am not bothered as I am under my 11 so thats me happy!

I put in MFP I want to maintain and it calculated 1900 a day however I walk maybe 200-300 off a day so I am doing around 1500.. We'll see if I push it up if I gain or not.
I find it hard to eat all my calories so I have been having some cheeky liquorice or dark choc to boost it up!

Hows it going over there for you honey? xoxo

Have fun and a safe flight!! You are doing so well and I hope you have a brilliant time. It looks like you have found the perfect balance :)

Can't wait to hear about it all!

I am doing well. So happy to be in the 12s and feeling motivated. Need to buy new clothes as they're all quite loose! X

Have fun and a safe flight!! You are doing so well and I hope you have a brilliant time. It looks like you have found the perfect balance :)

Can't wait to hear about it all!

I am doing well. So happy to be in the 12s and feeling motivated. Need to buy new clothes as they're all quite loose! X

Thanks babe! I leave tonight at 8pm!
I can't wait! Go get those new clothes!
I'll see you guys soon! xoxo

So pre-period weight I am 10.8! YAY! Happy days..

Flying from 8pm from Heathrow tonight and so excited to see my love! Yo!Sushi for dinner tonight I think..

Get me outta here! xoxo

Silly to say it but have a fab time :)

Can't wait to hear all about it upon your return :)

Hey ladies!

Got back yesterday at 6am and went straight to work and I am so tired lol..
Had the most amazing time ever with my love and didn't want to come home however he's here in 3 weeks so its not too long to wait.
Haven't weight myself but reckon i've put on maybe 4lbs. Low carb and calories for a week from tomorrow and it'll get them off.
He told me I need to relax on dieting as when I got there he thought I was getting too slim and that he loves my body which made me smile and then told me to stop hiding my stomach as he doesn't care lol.. We always think men do but they don't really.
Wish I was still there! Sigh.. How's everyone?

xoxo

Hey ladies!

Got back yesterday at 6am and went straight to work and I am so tired lol..
Had the most amazing time ever with my love and didn't want to come home however he's here in 3 weeks so its not too long to wait.
Haven't weight myself but reckon i've put on maybe 4lbs. Low carb and calories for a week from tomorrow and it'll get them off.
He told me I need to relax on dieting as when I got there he thought I was getting too slim and that he loves my body which made me smile and then told me to stop hiding my stomach as he doesn't care lol.. We always think men do but they don't really.
Wish I was still there! Sigh.. How's everyone?

xoxo

Hey Viita, great to see you back and no shock that you had a fab time. Around a 4lb gain is nothing for the fun you've had and no doubt like you say it will be off very very soon.

I agree on the stomach issues, my hubby loves seeing me naked ( Kat blushes ) but I hate it, I have to be feeling very very brave but I try to see it from his point of view.uts great they just love "us " and don't see things how we do.

All good here, few wobbles but praying i see the 12's by the end of the week.

Off to work soon but want to hear all about your fab break ! X x x

AH, you're back! I can't believe you went straight to work - I would have been straight under the duvet! Lol. Atleast it's only a couple of weeks till you get to see him again - I bet you're already counting down the days.

4lbs is nothing, and you must be feeling fab - a good week and you'll be back down again.

I'm flip flapping all over the place at the moment...stop by and read my tale of woe if you've got the patience!

xx

Hey my lovely ladies..

Not too much to say about my vacation as such - we just spent a lot of time watching movies, going out to eat and cuddling up.
It was so so so cold out there (-10 most days!) so it gave us an excuse to be lazy haha..
Lots of cocktails and laughs I had the best time as always and I wasn't as upset as when I left last time as I know hes back in three weeks.
I'm just busy trying to plan things to do as he's never been here. Just booked Charlie & the Chocolate Factory the musical tickets and also "duck tours".
He bought me the most beautiful roses so i've attached photos of them and two of us for you to see.
11018895_10155279496100578_6191403373572829030_n.jpg11001737_10155279497925578_2474513362227409668_n.jpg10991136_10155284175290578_3851414860848418606_n.jpg

Feeling really fat and crappy but back to soups and salads so hopefully the water weight will go this week.
Haven't stepped on the scales yet i'll give it a few days lol..

xoxo

Back