Final countdown!

Hey Viita, great to see you back and no shock that you had a fab time. Around a 4lb gain is nothing for the fun you've had and no doubt like you say it will be off very very soon.

I agree on the stomach issues, my hubby loves seeing me naked ( Kat blushes ) but I hate it, I have to be feeling very very brave but I try to see it from his point of view.uts great they just love "us " and don't see things how we do.

All good here, few wobbles but praying i see the 12's by the end of the week.

Off to work soon but want to hear all about your fab break ! X x x

I hope it's off soon babe.. I always seem to gain on my face and my jaw line isn't as defined so I know its a couple of pounds.
I retain water so much! Wahhhh...
BUT the weight was worth it deffo I had the best time and not weighing myself for nearly 2 weeks was refreshing.

Men really don't care about the things we think we do its so funny lol.. Men are deffo from Mars!
I need to start getting braver too! In time! I want a mini tummy tuck but hes so anti surgery so millions of sit ups it is!

Looked at your diary and very proud of you! Always back on it just like me after a break! YAY!! Holiday time for you soon too! Fingers crossed for the 12's and you are looking fab missy!

xoxo

AH, you're back! I can't believe you went straight to work - I would have been straight under the duvet! Lol. Atleast it's only a couple of weeks till you get to see him again - I bet you're already counting down the days.

4lbs is nothing, and you must be feeling fab - a good week and you'll be back down again.

I'm flip flapping all over the place at the moment...stop by and read my tale of woe if you've got the patience!

xx

Hey babe,

Always checking your diary out however I get distracted at work and mean to write but always forget! So did you decide on slimming world? I think with the last few pounds it'll be worth doing especially with how you feel at the moment. Cambridge is expensive when you are messing around with it and not following suit so I think it'll be a good thing to do.

I am still jetlagged and had maybe 2 hours sleep last night so feeling super crappy today!

Counting down the time until hes here most deffo! Can't WAIT! xoxo

So I succumbed to weighing myself and I am apparently 11.4:/ how the hell I gained 10lbs is a mystery to me and honestly I am pretty shocked but uhh yeah.. I didn't eat that much but I guess lets get back to getting it off.. So depressing!

Viita I gained 10 at one point in Dec but it was off within a week so don't worry, Straight back on it and it will be off before you know it.

Your photos are lovely ! You look a fab couple and your roses are truly stunning.

I bet your counting down to your next get together x x x

Those roses are gorgeous and you both look sooo happy!

I'm sticking with cambridge for the next couple of weeks and see where I go from there - need to have a chat with CDC either way...

Those 10lbs will be gone soon - it's because you were so well behaved before you went that most likely it's clung on - some good behaviour and it'll be shifted before you know it!

xx

From my experience stick to Cambridge and just move up to Step 3. I went from CD to Weight Watchers before I'd hit my goal and it took me another 5 months to lose the final few lbs. I'm sorry now I didn't get to where I wanted to be and then use WW for a few weeks for initial maintenance.

Those roses are gorgeous and you both look sooo happy!

I'm sticking with cambridge for the next couple of weeks and see where I go from there - need to have a chat with CDC either way...

Those 10lbs will be gone soon - it's because you were so well behaved before you went that most likely it's clung on - some good behaviour and it'll be shifted before you know it!

xx

Awww thank you my love!

I'm really not sure as when I went a few weeks ago previous I ate around the same and only gained 4lbs so who knows..
However I know it'll move in a week maximum and i'll be under the 11's again.
I just retain a LOT of water and its the week before my period too.

Maybe just do one of the last steps for the last few weeks and then shift off it?

Either way you are so close my love! xx

Viita I gained 10 at one point in Dec but it was off within a week so don't worry, Straight back on it and it will be off before you know it.

Your photos are lovely ! You look a fab couple and your roses are truly stunning.

I bet your counting down to your next get together x x x

Hey babe,

Yeah from previous holidays and stuff I know within a week it'll go and my periods due next week so that'll also explain it.

I am deffo on the countdown - 3 more weekends without him and then he's back thank god!
I am very sad when hes not with me but its only temporary.

xoxo

Had a cheeky two days being naughty but honestly after the week I had with my ex and the harassment hes been giving me I just turned to junk food with my girls..
It's okay though.. After having a day of "should I shouldn't I just start Monday" I am back on the saddle and being a good girl today.
My boyfriend is here in 2 weeks so I want to get back to my usual weight for ME.. I know he thinks I was too slim but I feel more comfortable.
I have 3 days before my period starts so I know in a weeks time i'll be back where I usually am at.

xoxo

Had a cheeky two days being naughty but honestly after the week I had with my ex and the harassment hes been giving me I just turned to junk food with my girls..
It's okay though.. After having a day of "should I shouldn't I just start Monday" I am back on the saddle and being a good girl today.
My boyfriend is here in 2 weeks so I want to get back to my usual weight for ME.. I know he thinks I was too slim but I feel more comfortable.
I have 3 days before my period starts so I know in a weeks time i'll be back where I usually am at.

xoxo

Hope your ok Hun,

Your Ex sounds a right wan*** ( sorry to swear ) great that you got straight back on plan.

Hope you've had another good day :)

So day 4 of being back onboard shall we say..
Scales were 11.2/11.3 this morning so moving in the right direction from 11.6 on Sunday lol..
Asked my boyfriend if I looked slimmer and he said i'm back to my "UK/London" weight but not how he likes me when he has me there for 2 weeks and I am a couple of pounds heavier lol.. Men!
Trying not to cut out carbs just keeping calories around 1000 a day.
Two weeks until my love is here I can't wait.

xoxo

hi there
love the photos of you and the boy, lookin fab and hes a handsome chap:)

you ll be back down to your happy fightin weight in no time
jxx

Vita, your doing flipping fab !

I think it's always harder when those around us tell us we are perfect as we are, not to lose anymore etc etc
Your other half is obviously like mine and although we should be pleased we ourselves have to be happy.
I'm sure you will see those happy 10's by the weekend :)

Vita, your doing flipping fab !

I think it's always harder when those around us tell us we are perfect as we are, not to lose anymore etc etc
Your other half is obviously like mine and although we should be pleased we ourselves have to be happy.
I'm sure you will see those happy 10's by the weekend :)

Thank you so much babe it means a lot.

I am so much happier when I am 10.8 so i'm doing it for me but it does make it a little harder.

Fingers crossed for the weekend! Drinking sugar free squash in my water to get those litres down! Xoxo

Back