Final countdown!

Oh I thought all herbal teas were allowed?? Looking on google it says previous to June 2013 only leaf teas were but then there was a head office notification which allowed fruit & root teas! God I hope i'm right because I have about 3 liquorice teas a day! x

Cambridge Weight Plan: General << on the question 'Can I drink Low calorie squashes?' It says 'herbal tea, regular tea & coffee can add variety'. so I think that shows its allowed?

I don't think you would have done any harm so try not to worry, your doing fab chick !

I drink both green tea and peppermint, the Green takes some getting used to but after the 1st few days I always enjoy it.

keep up the good work and here's to another good weigh in on Tue x x x

cps well done on giving the trick or treat sweets away x x

Hey lovely,

I LOVE green tea and I've been drinking the flavoured ones without it affecting me but freaked out when I had the lemon & ginger as I saw posts saying NOOOO lol..
Checked my ketostix last night and I was still right in the middle so no issues.
I was so proud yesterday. Sweets are my biggest weakness but I had no interest.
Weigh in Monday for me and I can't wait! Gonna have a little peak as a treat tomorow..

xoxo

You will no doubt have another fab loss Hunni x x x

Oh no so does that mean my cinnamon & liquorice tea's ive been having are not allowed?? :confused:

Hi V, well done on getting to day 11!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled things are going so well (and super well done for walking away from the sweets lol) - Monday's loss will be exciting :)

Hope you have another fabulous 100% day xx

So 2 weeks are nearly here and i'm still 100%! I'm completely in the zone. Food has no interest to me.

So after a sneak peak I am predicting a good loss this week but we'll see how it goes tomorrow..

Really excited as I get my measurements taken too!

My waist is becoming a lot smaller and my face is so much slimmer as well as my stomach..

Just a few more weeks to go!! Woop!

xoxo

So 2 weeks are nearly here and i'm still 100%! I'm completely in the zone. Food has no interest to me.

So after a sneak peak I am predicting a good loss this week but we'll see how it goes tomorrow..

Really excited as I get my measurements taken too!

My waist is becoming a lot smaller and my face is so much slimmer as well as my stomach..

Just a few more weeks to go!! Woop!

xoxo

Your doing fab Hunni.

It's amazing how we can just switch off to food :) its also amazing how fast the charges take place. Don't forget to take photos along the way to track your progress x x x

I know right! Only the strong survive lol.. I have very strong willpower so finding this very easy at the moment surprisngly. Get my bars and water flavouring tomorrow so excited about that! Haha.. Very proud of us! xoxo

Oh how the little things get us excited x x x

So we're on day 14 over here.. Still 100% SS..

And it's WEIGH IN DAYYYY! YAY!!

I feel a lot slimmer.. And this morning whilst wearing leggings and a t-shirt people at work have made a lot of comments..

Expecting a pretty good drop this evening after a cheeky little weigh in at home...

xoxo

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Can't wait to see how you do Hunni, roll on 6.45 x x x

Yeah I feel slimmer on my waist! Let us know how you get on! x

Back