Final countdown!

I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm 4lbs down in 2 days! Can't wait for Sunday! Tried the Oriental Chilli Soup last night & it was soo good! Got the Apple & Cinnamon porridge for lunch today too :) I am still feeling hungry so hopefully I will go into ketosis soon! x

It's great to try the different products and flavours, I'm lucky in that I pretty much like them all. I'm sure you will be in Ketosis soon and the hunger pangs will certainly pass.
A 4lb loss is fab :) just think what it will be by Sunday.
Keep up the good work x

I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm 4lbs down in 2 days! Can't wait for Sunday! Tried the Oriental Chilli Soup last night & it was soo good! Got the Apple & Cinnamon porridge for lunch today too :) I am still feeling hungry so hopefully I will go into ketosis soon! x

I love the porridge it makes me feel like i'm eating something proper lol..
I have veg soup for lunch.. I like the soups they are all pretty good!
You'll know when your in it.. You have a weird metal taste in your mouth and I always seem to be thirsty! xoxo

I have bad breath (tmi??) but no metal taste just yet. Yeah I feel lucky that I really like the taste of all the products I've tried so far! Don't think id feel so dedicated if I wasn't enjoying my meals! Was talking to my mum about Christmas earlier and got all excited at the thought of buying things at least a dress size down :D I wanted to ask, how do you cope with social events? For example, ive got a spa break booked in December and all meals are included! Do I take my CWP meals along and eat them? Or just pick good healthy options on the menu? Eggs, Salads, Grilled Chicken etc? x

I have bad breath (tmi??) but no metal taste just yet. Yeah I feel lucky that I really like the taste of all the products I've tried so far! Don't think id feel so dedicated if I wasn't enjoying my meals! Was talking to my mum about Christmas earlier and got all excited at the thought of buying things at least a dress size down :D I wanted to ask, how do you cope with social events? For example, ive got a spa break booked in December and all meals are included! Do I take my CWP meals along and eat them? Or just pick good healthy options on the menu? Eggs, Salads, Grilled Chicken etc? x

Yeah bad breath is ketosis.. I especially have that today its disgusting. I need to buy some mouth spray.. Gross. Well just stick to protein and leaves.. Basically look at your booklet and look at step 3-4 and look at the allowed foods.
If you want to take your stuff along and not eat their foods then awesome however its up to you.

xoxo

Yeah bad breath is ketosis.. I especially have that today its disgusting. I need to buy some mouth spray.. Gross. Well just stick to protein and leaves.. Basically look at your booklet and look at step 3-4 and look at the allowed foods. If you want to take your stuff along and not eat their foods then awesome however its up to you. xoxo

I agree about " events " I will be having a few mini " breaks " in Dec, I say breaks but I stick to protein foods and always usually still have a loss.
Straight back on plan and a bit extra exercise should see you ok.

We have to live and do long as you get straight back on it you will be fine.

I set my goal for NYE quite low as I'm aware my breaks will affect my losses even if I lose it won't be as much as if I were still SS hence not wanting to build myself up for disappointment.

A spa will almost certainly offer healthy options so I'm sure you will be fine x

Thanks Ladies...Got to say this Porridge is lovely! Feels nice to be eating something rather than drinking lol :) xx

Ah see I'm the opposite ! Have a small waist and flat tummy but huge hips/bum and flabby thighs!! X

Well done Viita! Isn't it great to have that magical forward momentum? Good on ya sweetie x

I tried the spicy tomato soup last night and thought it was disgusting! So added some chilli powder and it was worse. So had no dinner last night & I've now woken up 14st 7...so 9lbs in 3 days?? Is that normal? X

I tried the spicy tomato soup last night and thought it was disgusting! So added some chilli powder and it was worse. So had no dinner last night & I've now woken up 14st 7...so 9lbs in 3 days?? Is that normal? X

That's normal :) but flipping fab !
Week 1 can be anything up to 18lb, I'm sure someone lost 18 on here last year in week 1.

I'm lucky that I like all the products but try as many as you can and you will find things you enjoy x

I didn't even bother with that one lol.. It sounded gross & i'd heard it wasn't nice..
Yep that is normal babe.. I lost 11.5lbs in my first week and two days after weigh in on Monday I weighed myself and I was down another 5lbs lol.. xoxo

I'm gonna try and stay away from the scales till Sunday now as I am getting rather addicted lol The taste in my mouth is getting worse so i'm definitely going to have to invest in some mouth spray!! x

Back