Final countdown!

Well done, Viita. You are doing so well! What are your plans now?! It is going to be so weird not focussing on losing weight.

I think your plan sounds good; I think I will gradually introduce carbohydrates. If I don't, I'll gain lots of water weight when I do have them. Plus I love brown rice and brown bread, and they're full of fibre. Have you tried overnight oats? They are amazing - you mix oats, milk and greek yoghurt together and leave it overnight in the fridge. I've never tried chia seeds - do they have any flavour, or are they more of a filler that soaks up water.

I like nuts too. I tend to have redskin peanuts and brazil nuts. I find it hard to vary my salads but I have seen lots of good recipes. I bought a Phillips Air Fryer and it is amazing, you can use it to make wedges and sweet potato fries with a teaspoon of oil! I use it to cook my chicken and fish.

I can't wait to get to goal. Weighed in at 13:3.2, so close to the 12s! Also measured my waist and it is 32.5 inches! xx

Just had a quick catch up,

It's so good to see you extra happy, I'm sure things will work out great for you.

Your a true inspiration a few lbs away from goal and you get it back off again, you don't throw the towel in, you don't have a strop, you do what you know works and that's dedication :)

I'm super pleased your sticking around as it's nice to see " old " faces. Your hair looks FAB !

I agree with the others, Vita 2015 is your year ! ! !

FullSizeRender (2).jpgNY.jpgIMG_5594.JPG

Cheeky little update photo for you guys! Haven't done it in a while! Now to reply to you lovely ladies! xoxo

Well done, Viita. You are doing so well! What are your plans now?! It is going to be so weird not focussing on losing weight.

I think your plan sounds good; I think I will gradually introduce carbohydrates. If I don't, I'll gain lots of water weight when I do have them. Plus I love brown rice and brown bread, and they're full of fibre. Have you tried overnight oats? They are amazing - you mix oats, milk and greek yoghurt together and leave it overnight in the fridge. I've never tried chia seeds - do they have any flavour, or are they more of a filler that soaks up water.

I like nuts too. I tend to have redskin peanuts and brazil nuts. I find it hard to vary my salads but I have seen lots of good recipes. I bought a Phillips Air Fryer and it is amazing, you can use it to make wedges and sweet potato fries with a teaspoon of oil! I use it to cook my chicken and fish.

I can't wait to get to goal. Weighed in at 13:3.2, so close to the 12s! Also measured my waist and it is 32.5 inches! xx

Hey my love, got your request & accepted it last night.

To be honest I think i'll always have diet diet diet on my mind lol.. I'm doing the refeed right now and having potatoes tonight lol..
It says new potatoes but to be honest I think I may swap for a baked potato.. Not really a new potato fan.
You need to eat carbs to maintain and live and exercise - just eat complex carbs and in good sized portions. Thats all.
I love overnight oats! So good! I used to do that on Paleo. I use orange juice instead and its so good.
Chia seeds don't they just really really increase in size so fill you up.
How much was this air fryer? I've heard about it before! I want a nutribullet so bad lol..

Well you are very close to being there my love! Go you! xoxo

Just had a quick catch up,

It's so good to see you extra happy, I'm sure things will work out great for you.

Your a true inspiration a few lbs away from goal and you get it back off again, you don't throw the towel in, you don't have a strop, you do what you know works and that's dedication :)

I'm super pleased your sticking around as it's nice to see " old " faces. Your hair looks FAB !

I agree with the others, Vita 2015 is your year ! ! !

Hey my love!! Lovely to see you!

I am very happy at the moment - I think you are right I do think it's going to be my year this year!
Time to focus on me and my happiness!

I am SO focused but I am a saleswoman so its just in my nature. When I want to do it i'll do it 100%.

Thank you for the compliment! It takes a lot of maintenance but I love how bright it is!

You are so close to goal you must be super excited! Xoxox

So still sitting at the same weight and hopefully period will be finished by tomorrow latest. Thank god!

Baked potato, salmon and salad for dinner tonight I think too.. This refeed is pretty good. Porridge for breakfast, slim and save spaghetti for lunch and a meal for dinner with some fruit in the day. I walk a lot everyday so I have some nuts or dried chickpeas too to make up for the deficit.

2 weeks and 6 days until i'm back in the states and I have an amazing valentines brunch to go to the weekend I arrive with unlimited Bellini's and Champagne! Ugh...

xoxo

Hey my love, got your request & accepted it last night.

To be honest I think i'll always have diet diet diet on my mind lol.. I'm doing the refeed right now and having potatoes tonight lol..
It says new potatoes but to be honest I think I may swap for a baked potato.. Not really a new potato fan.
You need to eat carbs to maintain and live and exercise - just eat complex carbs and in good sized portions. Thats all.
I love overnight oats! So good! I used to do that on Paleo. I use orange juice instead and its so good.
Chia seeds don't they just really really increase in size so fill you up.
How much was this air fryer? I've heard about it before! I want a nutribullet so bad lol..

Well you are very close to being there my love! Go you! xoxo

Thanks Viita! I look forward to perusing your diaries! You look great Viita - your waist is so small, and I love your beauty spot! I have one myself on my left cheek! Your septum piercing looks great - did it hurt? I have a few piercings in my ears myself - I love them and want more.

I'm not a fan of new potatoes either, unless they're in a sauce or potato salad! I love overnight oats too - no one has usually heard of them; so good with some honey and nuts. Orange juice - how does it taste?! It sounds nice. I've tried it with almond milk too - so good. The air fryer was reduced to £69, but we got it for £11 as we had club card vouchers (good old Tesco). It is the best thing I have ever used; I can cook chicken and salmon in 15 minutes. You don't have to add oil either and all the fat drains out. You can make sweet potato fries in there too with a teaspoon of oil. I have a nutribullet too *hides head in shame* - I love my gadgets. I purchased it in the Black Friday sale from John Lewis. I haven't tried to make smoothies yet, but I will once I get to goal.

Thank you hun! Weigh in tomorrow! xx

Thanks Viita! I look forward to perusing your diaries! You look great Viita - your waist is so small, and I love your beauty spot! I have one myself on my left cheek! Your septum piercing looks great - did it hurt? I have a few piercings in my ears myself - I love them and want more.

I'm not a fan of new potatoes either, unless they're in a sauce or potato salad! I love overnight oats too - no one has usually heard of them; so good with some honey and nuts. Orange juice - how does it taste?! It sounds nice. I've tried it with almond milk too - so good. The air fryer was reduced to £69, but we got it for £11 as we had club card vouchers (good old Tesco). It is the best thing I have ever used; I can cook chicken and salmon in 15 minutes. You don't have to add oil either and all the fat drains out. You can make sweet potato fries in there too with a teaspoon of oil. I have a nutribullet too *hides head in shame* - I love my gadgets. I purchased it in the Black Friday sale from John Lewis. I haven't tried to make smoothies yet, but I will once I get to goal.

Thank you hun! Weigh in tomorrow! xx

Hey lovely!
Oh I wish it was tiny! It's 27" right now I wish it was smaller! It'll do I guess LOL...
Awww all these compliments thank you! I am so lucky its in the place it is haha..
My septum didn't hurt at all. I like switching it up & being a little different.
I have lots of tattoos & when i'm itching for another I sometimes substitute it for a piercing.

It's soooo good with orange juice you need to try it! I need all these gadgets! Wahhhh!

How was the weigh in? Good I hope!

xoxo

Just the truth! You're so cool - you'd be so fun to hang out with, especially shopping!

I will definitely try it with orange juice once I begin introducing food. Weigh in was good - I lost 4.8lbs. I am so close to the 12s - hopefully I'll be in them next week. And you should definitely consider the air fryer - it is so good! You can cook everything you would in the oven in half the time, which is especially handy when you get in late from work.

You're doing so well! x

Hey Viita,

Just catching up. I'm sure your body will iron itself out - switching plans and adding carbs will start to change things - i'm really struggling at the moment with willpower...need to get myself motivated and back in the game properly.

Don't beat yourself up too much about it - you'll get there lovely.

xx

Vita, the scales do strange things especially if we are not feeling 100%, hope your ok and your trip will be well worth the wait x x

Hey guys..

No the scales are fine i'm happy at maintaining 10.9 as I am 5lbs below my goal of 11st..

I'm just having a grumpy day in general I just miss my misterman and work is ehhhh..

I just hate having this cough and I am taking vitamins and all the medicine I can but it's lingering..

I'm sorry my diary is so boring now as it's just maintenance :(..

I am having carbs in my diet now and everythings ticking along fine.

xoxo

Doing well Viita. I had one of those days yesterday. I hope you recover quickly. You have your holiday to look forward to, as well as lots this year, so be happy!! :) xxx

Back