FINAL RESTART BUDDIES

I think the only 'easy' time is the first time. Loads seem to think the same - I wonder why?? I want to lose the weight just as much as I did when I first started. Oh well! That's how it is so get on with it!

I had a perfect day yesterday - 3 CD meals and a 200 cal meal. Today I feel beeter already! I have had 1 1/2 CD meals (I split a soup) and am getting weighed for the first time in 5 weeks. I am not looking forward to it because I know I have put on! It will be sad to see the weight going back up on my WI card.

Hope you are all doing well and you are certainly not on your own Claire!

XX

Well day one today & I feel okish! I want to eat, but I've put on 6lb. I've even changed my ticker so I'm not staying in denial & it has depressed me enough to want to stay on it.
The only bad thing is it's my ds1's 2nd birthday on friday & we are going to Tiggis on sat. I have to eat & I want to enjoy it, so I'm just going to have the meal & get right back on it. Then no messing about!!

Glad everyone else is doing okish too.

I know this sounds awful, but I'm kinda glad some other people are finding it as difficult as me. It's making it a bit easier,somehow. lol

good luck with your wi wilma. Zobo I know what you mean about being glad others are striggling, it makes you feel better that you aren't alone,and have someone who understands how you feel and can support you. Until I came on this forum I thought I was the only one who struggled.

Hi - 7 pounds on over last 4 weeks! Not as bad as I thought! I was expecting 10.

Been good today and have 1 CD meal left. Hope you are all well and being good.

I know what you mean ZoBo! We are all in the same boat here!

Perhaps I wouldn't eat just anything at weekend - what about a ceasar salad - no croutons! Just think how pleased with yourself you will be at WI. There will be loads of opportunities to eat out in the future - you don't have much left to lose now.

Hope everyone's good........booked to get weighed in tomorrow so fingers crossed, good news Wilma....bet your relieved!! and hope it's a nice boost for ya xxxxxxx

Agree with ya Zobo, don't feel quite so crap knowing that other people have a hard time and when i read about people who are really good on this diet that gives me a boost too........so all round minimims gives me everything, including a well intended kick up the ar** now and again!!!

Day 2 for me & have struggled majorly today. I'm a daily weigher, so the only thing that is keeping me going is getting on the scales tomorrow & seeing the results.
Day three is always a killer for me, so am dreading tomorrow. Rollon friday.

Wilma - You'll drop that gain in no time, I bet most of it is water weight. x

Hi ZoBo - I hope it is water (probably wine though). I am hoping for an amazing first weeks loss like when I first started. We'll see!

Today is my day 3 and I feel fine, no headaches and more energy already.

I've struggled a little today, really wanted to eat something not cd but trying to stay positive. like you ZoBo I weigh myself daily, and its the only thing keeping me going too!

sounds like you're doing ok Wilma,

Come on Tricia - confession is good for the diet! What have you had????

It's bloody awful this. Honestly, knowing that I can come on here is really helping me out. I'd have well folded without this site!

I'm also hoping for a brill loss like my first week. I've not been below 9st 10lb yet, so am hoping it will be early next week. That should hopefully really spur me on to keep going.

Christmas has really made this diet so much harder....

hi Wilma I had a chocolate at work in fact 2 , one of the other ta brought some in, I resisted until lunch time and caved in and thought I'll just have 1, but that lead to another, luckily bell or afternoon lessons went, so I made a quick exit, and by 3:30 when I went back to the staff room all chocs had gone -

Hi everyone. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if maybe I could join you? I've been having a read of this thread and it soooo reminds me of me iyswim!

I'm restarting today after putting loads back on but this is the final time!!!

Good luck with the re start Dax. I'm on day 3 & for me this is the worst day. Hopefully it will get easier after today. x

Hi all well todays the day i find out exactly what damage i have done over xmas and new year my last wi was the week before xmas, the last few days i have attempted a restart but no joy as mind not in the zone however, going today to see cdc is the kick up the bum i need to get this last stone off for good hope everyone is ok x

good luck with today, I'm sure the damage won't be as bad as you think. I'm also trying to lose the last stone. Psychologically it is the most difficult as I feel alot better than I did.

x

Hope today goes well for you all, i'm dreading my weigh in tonight but feeling a lot more positive xxxxxxxx Wedding in 5 months!!!! and dress still needs taking in so musn't have put on too much????? (silent prayer!!!)

Good Luck with your restart Dax - keep posting I really believe it helps being on here.

Let us know how your WI goes wannabeskinny.

Back