FINAL RESTART BUDDIES

Thanks guys. Had a good day today, had a bit of chicken when I was doing the kids tea but otherwise been a good cder! Feeling quite determined and inspired - long may this feeling last!!!!

Are you doing SS Dax? I usually have some chicken or fish in the evening.

Hi Wilma

Yes I'm on SS again - but couldn't resist some chicken. To be honest, if that's the worst I do I'll be happy!! lol lol!

hi everyone been to see cdc and added 9 lbs on which i was not too surprised at although i ususally weigh in without my trousers (dont ask long story) so i weighed with jeans and a thinish jumper which on my home scales added about 2.5lbs on been 100% today, finding things a bit tough but have to remain focused as if i can do two weeks ss then i can be at target

hope everyone has had a good day and been 100% focused x

You can do it wannabeskinny!! Well done Tricia and nice to 'see' you again Abz. XXX

I am doing well too - go team three!

Hi - having a good day again. 2 CD meals and loads of water. BUT!!!!!!! Going out for a meal tonight. Hope I can stay strong. Wish me luck.

good luck Wilma stay strong! I'm having a good day too but not drank much water yet as have been out and about, (Ikea then Manchester) and didn't want to be running to the loo every half hour, going to get stick into it tonight.

Last edited:
Well have been out for meal & had three courses! But straight back on the wagon tomorrow as I feel masive.

I can tell my liver has grabbed hold of all the glycogen because I feel like ***** after all that food (scuse the french)

Can't wait to go back to abtinance.

Glad everyone else is doing ok. x

Hi - my meal was delicious.
I had 3 courses too but only ate 1/2 of the starter and a spoonfull of the pudding. I had a main course of salmon and veg but left the potatoes. (pat on the back for me)

BUT! I had 1/2 bottle of wine and 3 JD & cokes!! (kick up the backside for me)

I felt a bit hungover this morning so I had a slice of toast : (

Sticking to CD now 100% - WI on Tuesday night.

Hope everyone is doing well - week one nearly done.

Hope you all have a really good week.....i'm off on a course for 4 days.....have tetras and bars as i'm not sure taking my smoothie maker to a hotel is a good idea!! Praying everyone isn't going down the pub every night ....however i could have water! yummy lol x x x

Never mind ZoBo, at least you're getting back on the wagon, and it might not be as bad as you think, it could be in your mind because you've eaten, because I felt like that earlier this week after I'd eaten a salad while on a course.

well done Wilma, WI for me tomorrow not expecting to lose much as totm looming, and although stuck to cd last couple of days feel a bit bloated,

Last edited:
hope everyone is doing ok with going out for meals etc this week, my halo is glowing mind you i have to get though a sunday roast today which is not good especially as im cooking and its beef, with yorkies etc, my kids love sunday dinners so i can not ruin their enjoyment by not cooking one,

weighed myself today wasnt going to as was going to wait till next thursday but the scales have moved big time so that is enough inspiration for me to carry on, as i sit here sipping my water and deciding which flavour shake to have .......... mmm.......

CHOCOLATE X

Good luck for today wannabe. Seeing the scales move will be enough to keep you on the straight & narrow I'm sure. x

Thats a positive way to look at it Tricia - well done!!!!

Back