FINAL RESTART BUDDIES

Wow Wilma, I am so jealous, what a fantasic holiday to look forward to,

Zobo, I'm not doing too bad, except for last Thursday, and yesterday after wi I was a bit naughty, had a couple of chocs. back cd ing today though

Well - just had a chip butty - there is no hope!!! :(

how bad are we!! I just can't stop myself, keep promising myself I'll not cheat, but then I do ahhh!
new day tomorrow restart yet again no cheating(fingers crossed) maybe if I stop thinking about not cheating, then my mind won't play tricks on me, saying "go on, one won't hurt"

that might just do the trick - new day tomorrow eh!!! at least we are still trying! Keep at it Tricia! :)

God help me I've had a bad couple of days. I've been doing fine in the day, but come 5 o clock I've had a takeaway for 2 nights! How bad is that...... BUT I got on the scales this morning & I'm down a lb!! How can that be??? I must've moved the scales to 20 different places on my kitchen floor to see if they were playing tricks on me!

It's so hard this diet, especially trying to restart!

how are you guys doing? it's monday so is it going to be an all out dash to the finish line?

abz xx

how is everyone doing? I'm still struggling, was on 810 last week and found it quite hard having "normal food" plus having 2 family do's to go to ovr the weekend, set me off picking. back on ss+ today still quite hard, going to go back to ss for a few days and hopefully get back on track

Hi all - I am still having a lot of 'first days' on CD! I am now on my second day!! I am soooooo proud of myself :)
Keep looking out for you on windows live Tricia. XX

day one of ss yet again, not been on comp much let alone windows live as my daughter has been doing coursework and oh stuff for his work just managed the odd 5 - 10 mins inbetween them, on half term next week - so might have more time as oh at work and my daughter at college (her half term is this week)

I've been eating normal for the past week or so.... So not put on any weight, just maintaining....
Can't get my head around it all. Still need to get this last 7lb off!
I moved up to 810 & just having that extra wiped my head out, so I sabotaged myself completely!
I'm restarting on sunday as I have a couple of things to go to this weekend.
Sorry to hear everone else is the same, it's a bloody nightmare!

hi zobo, I'm the same I was on 810 lst week and like you the extra sabotaged me as well been trying to get back into ss+ but I have been picking at food, also had a couple of things on this week, which hasn't helped, I'm going to try and do ss from sunday then move up to ss+ before trying 810 again

Well back on ss+ yesterday. I'm staying there until I get this last 7lb off!!
I need to stop sabotaging myself.
I actually don't feel too bad today, so hopefully it won't be too hard.

How is everyone? x

done okay so far stuck to ss for a couple of days, I'm going to do one more day of ss then ss+ but think I might stick at that like you until I get the last 9 lb off,

Glad to hear you're doing ok Trisha. It's so hard.
Day four for me today & honestly it's not been too bad!
Just can't wait to get this week out the way....

yes same here Zobo, I did ss+ today as went out for lunch but just had plain tuna and salad - just lettuce and cucumber- but will probably do ss tomorrow

Well another 1lb down today, so 6lb till goal!! That definately spurs me on....
How do you feel just ss+ing? I feel really weird & light headed for the past couple of days. Am hoping it's just because I'm back to doing cd properly & my body is getting used it again. Good luck for ssing today. x

done okay on ss last couple of days and lost 3 lb, I've been feeling okay, but been on holiday this week so not had to do much. I've moved my goal to 9 stone (was 9st 5 lb) as st 9 st 11 lbs (what I am now) I feel I need to lose more than 6 lbs still got weight to lose off thighs etc, I know some of this is exercise but I think that closer to 9 stone is more like what my currect weight should be. good luck ss+ing for today!

My goal is also 9stone. Can't wait to get there. How tall are you Tricia?

Back