FINAL RESTART BUDDIES

Well done Tricia, it's better than 1lb on.

I still feel very positive, which is fab as I've not felt like this since end of Nov!
Am starving, but the voices in my head seem to be winning at the minute which is great! Just hope it stays that way!

My next challenge is to get through this weekend without having something that I shouldn't. Fingers crossed eh!!

Hope everyone else is managing ok. x

Well - my CDC cancelled tonight cause of the weather!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's no excuse but I have had wine and cheese and crackers. Think I am crackers!!!!!

So hope you are all getting on better than me!!!! XX

Ah Wilma never mind.... I made my ds1 a piece of fruit warburtons toast & he left the crust..... gues what I did?? Bloody ate it!
It was only a mouthful, but I'm up a lb this morning! Gutted is not the word & I feel like going to the chippy. lol
But I won't..... I'm hoping I'll drop it tomorrow, if I drink enough water.

Just starting on my 3rd litre of water. I'm well in ketosis, so I'm not doing anything to ruin that. I'm hoping that once I pass the weekend I'll not be as hungry. I've just had my ss+ meal & although I'm not hungry, I'm not at all satisfied & could murder a Chinese!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. x

had a much better week so far, and my scales are showing a loss, but my official weigh in is on mon. hope everyone else is doing ok

Hi Tricia - I have had a better week too. My next WI is on Tuesday - first since I restarted. I could have done better!!! Thinking of changing my CDC too.

Hi Tricia - my CDC comes Tuesday evenings at about 8.30 - 9pm. She is a bit chatty and sometimes it's going up to 10 when she goes. She can't give me any other time!

Last Tuesday she didn't come because of the weather here. She doen't have people go to her.

Hi - I am doing sort of OK! No WI this week. CDC can't get here till late! I need an early night.

I emailed to ask her to leave some supplies when she goes to my sister and the reply just said. 'OK thank you for order' I get the impression she isn't really interested LOL

hi how is everyone doing? I had a bad days yesterday, ate chocolate and biscuits and cheese! back on track so far today, hopefully not done too much damage, but now its also totm !

Hi Tricia - I am having a few days off! I felt so light headed at work and am having stomach pains. I have certainly felt better since eating for a couple of days! Very stressful at work and at home lately so I decided to stop punishing my body!!!
I intend to get back onto CD on Monday though - got 2 stone to lose!
XXX

Wilma hope you are feeling better, I've had a better day today, but not expecting to have lost much as wi

Thanks Tricia - i do feel a lot better. Had a couple of days away and eatin normally. Back on diet tomorrow - booked a holiday and want to lose the 2 stone to target!

where are you going on holiday Wilma?
we've not booked anything yet, maybe if we did it might give me the incentive to lose the last stone or so, I need to lose.

We are going to Barbados!!!!!!!!!! Flying there and then going on a 2 week cruise around the islands. If I can't keep to Cd for that - there's no hope!!!

How is everyone??

Still feeling positive?

I don't seem to be doing too bad, although had sunday off! Naughty, but nevermind....

Back