Finally back on the CD YEY !

have you tried having them hot, the chocolate is nice and I like the vanilla with a spoonful of coffee in, its like a vanilla latte from starbucks like "leeds" said water them down a bit

Hi all well had weigh in today and 12lb gone yey i am so chuffed with myself so so chuffed on the road again and its falling off wooooo hoooo xxxxxx :) :) :)

well dun!! that is great hw did u do it.. wts the secret i wna lose that much in lyk one week lol...thats brill hun even doe u dint lyk the shakes wowww dat is amazin so plz tel me ne tips dt u can gimi to b able to lose tht much thnx hun, well dun again
:D
mwahz

well done!!!

as for the shakes, read my diary, i think it took me about 5 weeks to get used to them. i only have the choc ones, hot with double the water. i cant have any others and it works for me. find the flavour you can stomach and stick with it. keep at it, you are doing fab!

dont have any tips really i drink loads of water and i mean loads have first shake about 1 then second about 7 then last about 10 works for me but everyones different but apart from that dont know how i have lost that much this week but it is week one xxx :)

well another 4lb gone and i even slipped off the rails tuesday but i am so chuffed hope you are all doing well with your diets xxxx

well done on ur loss, ur over 1/3 through ur weight loss journey now with 16lbs gone!!! that must feel good!!

Back