FINALLY got round to joining WW!!!

kazz

Gold Member
Well I went to the local meeting tonight....got weighed, bought the starter pack (which has a free pen woo hoo!!)

I need to lose 19lbs to get my 10% goal....the leader was saying that there was a lady in another of her groups that lost 16lb in 11 weeks which was fab...but all I could think of was that 16lb could b lost in just over a month on CD.....gggrrrr silly thinking!!!

So I am aiming to lose 2lb per week....is it doable?! Will have to wait and see really...

When I got weighed I told the lady I dint want to know wat my weight is...and then I sneaked a look at the card anyway! I actually stayed for the meeting as well, even with mini me there so I suppose thats a good start....so now I'm going off to read some of those leaflets I got tonight!

Well done you for joining!!! Now get those CD losses out your head ;)

2lb a week is a good healthy rate to lose at and you can have all the enjoyment of eating while you do it :)

Im so glad you went to your class

I must admit, my weight has crept up a little and Im thinking of joining WW, it doesnt seem so daunting to do that now.

Keep us updated Kazz x

there's a starter pack? I never saw anything like that hmmmm..

well done for joining Kazz, and good luck with it.

About the CD thing being able to lose that much in a month is all well and good if you can stick to the diet but we both know we cant do that any more so you could spend 11 weeks trying to ss and end up putting more weight on whereas losing the weight slowly this way means that in 11 weeks we will definately be lighter.

For me it's about relearning some healthy habits because I got very lazy with food doing Cd

Ahhhh well done chick... you will do fantastic... and sure you are already getting plenty exercise so you are well on ur way!!!!

Well done you for joining!!! Now get those CD losses out your head ;)

2lb a week is a good healthy rate to lose at and you can have all the enjoyment of eating while you do it :)

Im so glad you went to your class

Thanx Starlight, I do need to rid myself of the CD demons!!

It ill take me 9 weeks to do my 10% loss though:cry: :cry: :cry:

there's a starter pack? I never saw anything like that hmmmm..

well done for joining Kazz, and good luck with it.

About the CD thing being able to lose that much in a month is all well and good if you can stick to the diet but we both know we cant do that any more so you could spend 11 weeks trying to ss and end up putting more weight on whereas losing the weight slowly this way means that in 11 weeks we will definately be lighter.

For me it's about relearning some healthy habits because I got very lazy with food doing Cd

Your dead rite about CD chix, I mean, if I had done it properly after Christmas I would be at goal now, then again, if I had just admitted defeat and joined WW, I wouldnt be far off my goal either cos I wouldnt have regained weight... but as you said, in 11 weeks, we will be lighter!!

Yeah, starter pack is £9.95, has a shopping guide, eating out guide and a journal in it, and a £5 voucher off the WW kitchen scales as well!

I need to relearn the healthy habits too....CD has TOTALLY f*cked my head up, to the point where I can barely remember wat I used to cook for dinners or eat for brekkie...how bad is that?!

The starter pack sounds like great value.... thatll be where all the £5 off scales vouchers are originating from on ebay then lol

It is....did I mention the free WW pen??!! And the funky lil bag to put all the bits in?!

I think the eating out and shopping guides are £4.95 by themselves!

Cannot believe the vouchers are being sold on ebay though...how cheeky!

Hi Kazz

Hope weight watchers is the answer for you. Sure it will be a nice way to go to be able to eat with Mini you again.

Nice that Kati is weightwatchers too now. So that you can both continue to support each other.

Have a lovely weekend. It is Bank holiday in IOM too?

Dizzy x

Good luck! I'm really enjoying WW as i'm another who regained after LL/CD :(

Hi Kazz

Hope weight watchers is the answer for you. Sure it will be a nice way to go to be able to eat with Mini you again.

Nice that Kati is weightwatchers too now. So that you can both continue to support each other.

Have a lovely weekend. It is Bank holiday in IOM too?

Dizzy x

Hey Dizzy, I know WW worx and it has worked for me in the past, so I know it will work again if I put some good effort into it...I was reading something Kati (Nikki) wrote about she used to eat healthier before CD, and it struck me that I did too, but since I havent been able to do CD properly, I guess I got caught up in the whole idea of eating wat I wanted and knowing a couple of days SSing would get it off, even though that couple of days SSing never came! Plus Chloe didnt know wat I was doing, she used to ask me if I was gonna eat food today or not, and I cant have her growing up thinking that its ok to be flitting between eating crap and not eating real food at all!

Hope you have a lovely weekend too, yeah its a bh here as well, and on the 29th and on June 8th then as well!!

Good luck! I'm really enjoying WW as i'm another who regained after LL/CD :(

Hey chix, how much did you regain? I have been kinda lucky I think....I started CD at 16 4, got down to 12 9 at one point and am now 13 11:cry: :cry: and boy can I FEEL the difference between being 12 9 and 13 11!!!

I mentioned at my WW class that I had done CD before Christmas and regained since then and one of the leaders was telling me how lucky I was cos she has seen people regain a lot more than that in a shorter space of time! I know CD and LL are fab, but your head has so gotta be in the rite place for them....and I suppose if you just come off the diet and dont do the maintenance then you will defo be regaining!!

i stopped 2 years ago and have put on 4 of 5.5 stone i lost
:(

Tried restarting a number of times but not with it for ssing anymore

Back