Finally ... got to goal!

Quick query...

"After 5 years
9 and a half stone melted
3 months on the amazing, break-your-back, save-your-life CD and the last 40lb finally melted,
A CDC I could snog right now, woman or not
My angel of a husband
And this place"

Did you do the first 9 stone on CD or just the remaining 40lbs??? Amazing loss Bagpuss!!! Blimming well done!!!

x

Thanks again all ... going to start a new thread with pics later this afternoon.

I lost the first 6 and a half ish stones on healthy eating, over a period of 3 years, then put it on, lost it, etc etc, for another 2 years, then finally found the Cambridge this May and knocked off the last 42 lb (counted up properly now!) because I knew I'd never have the will power to go on knocking a pound off a week for another year - it felt like now or never. Only wish I'd found it years ago, but and saved all that messing around and pain, but the important thing is we found it!

And congratulations on your own terrific loss! Keep going and going and going, because this baby is so worth it :):):)

well done.... u did all the hard work and u deserve to be happy.

Super news. Such determination will really help you keep it off too.
Well done.

Well done you! The thought of how happy and proud you must feel brought a tear to my eye.

Georgie
x

So,

After 5 years
9 and a half stone melted
3 months on the amazing, break-your-back, save-your-life CD and the last 40lb finally melted,
A CDC I could snog right now, woman or not
My angel of a husband
And this place

I'm going to work this morning in a size 12 skirt, BMI 24.9, normal weight range, for the first time in my LIFE!!!!

Arghhhh, so happy ... had to share :D:D:D:D:D

More hard work starts here but &*^%^ it ... I DID it and if I can do it, better women than me can do it too!!!!

Have a great day

xx

FANTASTIC!! WELL DONE!!! Love this! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations - BIG STYLE!! :D :D :D

:talk017::talk017::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::happy096::happy096::bliss::superwoman::superwoman::party0016:

A Huge Congratulations to you!!!!!!!:):):):)

Tracey
x

great motivational post. Well done you :)

blinkin' wonderful! Good for you. We look forward to hearing about your maintainance journey :)

Well done, what a fantastic achievement :D

Thank you all so very much for your good wishes, and your lovely messages. Only the people on this path REALLY know what it's like, and how much it means to reach our targets, whether that's the first stone, getting through a day of SS without slipping when you're having an awful week, or going all the way to Goal ... so these messages mean the world. Cheers :)

OK, I've now posted before and after pics, for a day or two, up in my gallery link ... nine and a half stone down. Hoping to lose another 7-10 lb in maintenance, but for now I'm still on cloud nine and going to enjoy this feeling all weekend!

I did it!!! Unreal. Never, ever thought I'd get here. WE CAN DO THIS :):):):):)

WOW Bagpuss !!! well done on getting to goal :D

absolutely brilliant !!!

good luck with maintenance.......

Debz xx

I've posted in another thread but those pictures are that good it deserves saying twice just how brilliantly you've done, stunning.

Keep smiling :)

Cath

Back