• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finally ... got to goal!

So,

After 5 years
9 and a half stone melted
3 months on the amazing, break-your-back, save-your-life CD and the last 40lb finally melted,
A CDC I could snog right now, woman or not
My angel of a husband
And this place

I'm going to work this morning in a size 12 skirt, BMI 24.9, normal weight range, for the first time in my LIFE!!!!

Arghhhh, so happy ... had to share :D:D:D:D:D

More hard work starts here but &*^%^ it ... I DID it and if I can do it, better women than me can do it too!!!!

Have a great day

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

leehal

S: 20st0lb C: 16st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 3st2lb(15.71%)
Fantastic, you must feel great !

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
Well Done! I bet you are on top of the world! Do you have any before and after piccies?

YYYEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAA:party0023:
:talk017:

RESPECT to you that is amazing,

Congratulations! That is just wonderful. Enjoy your new life!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You should be bragging too ! Well done you !

S: 17st11lb C: 16st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 1st10lb(9.64%)
EXCELLENT WELL DONE

What a great achievement! You must be really proud of yourself and we are all proud of you too!!!!

Great job!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fan blaaady tastic Bagpuss.

I bet you're soooooo thrilled.

Are you too shy for pictures??

all the best with the maintenance

xx sj xx

G: 12st0lb
Well done you are truly a star, enjoy ever slim minute my lovely!
How about putting some photos on ? If you are like me and dont know how just ask on the forum and someone will help out I am sure, when I get there I will be doing it, even though I am so shy....
love and a hug

Thank you all so much for your messages ... just logging on at lunch and still grinning from ear to ear! :D:D:D:D

This place has been such a help and will continue to be so ... I don't post that much, and yep I'm a bit shy, but I read every single day. It's kept me going through the hardest parts and it means a lot that people take the time to say well done ... must be the friendliest forum around!

Yep, I do have before and afters ... will need to dig out the CD with the befores from 5 years back, though, as only have paper copies. As I posted some time back, someone in my family looks on here, I know, and I'm not that keen to be recognised, as I've had some private gripes and bitches about family and friends' reactions as I lost weight! But I reckon I could put them up for just a day then delete them, what do you reckon? :p

Right, time to stay on the straight and narrow and the maintenence drive starts here ...but I'll tell you what, NOTHING feels as good as I feel today! Not sex! Not even, get this, a big bar of Galaxy! It was so worth it!

Love, B xxx

Quick query...

"After 5 years
9 and a half stone melted
3 months on the amazing, break-your-back, save-your-life CD and the last 40lb finally melted,
A CDC I could snog right now, woman or not
My angel of a husband
And this place"

Did you do the first 9 stone on CD or just the remaining 40lbs??? Amazing loss Bagpuss!!! Blimming well done!!!

x