Finally I fit in!

snuggle69

Silver Member
Just been reading through a few threads and it made me think. For the first time I have people around me who understand what its like when you just have a slip up and binge. We dont judge each other as we all have the same issues and ultimatly all have the same goals - To have a healthier lifestyle and lose weight.

It just goes to show that we can and do help each other through the hard times, as well as celebrating the good ones!

Minimins really does rock :)

Awwww what lovely people we are ;)
I agree - love this site its really helping me on my journey
Thanks peeps x

I have just had Sainsburys macaroni cheese for lunch and i know that i wont be judged on here.

Eeeee purple star - you swinger ;)

loool - aww snugs!! glad you are a smiley girly today - i love MM too, people who understand why i can eat lots of food and lose weight! brilliant!! x

And if you have been bad there is always someone there to listen and draw that much needed line for you!

Being here has definatley helped me to stay focussed and stick with SW even when i felt crap. I learn so much everyday and if it wasn't for the lovely people on here offering advice and help i'd be on such a lonely slimming journey. :)

And all the food inspiration and recipes, stops the boredom from the same old meals every week....good job this forum isnt a person or their head may well be swelling!

Back