Finally, Jude's Thread :)

Mis-behave said:
Love chilli chicken soup :) loads onion, garlic, ginger, leeks spring onions.. And heaps fresh red and green chilli :) wee bit chicken free range! Topped off with squeeze of lemon

Add a egg if you can tolerate eggs whilst hot n it goes into ribbans :)

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

thanks for info lol dunno where it came from though , did i mention soup?! i cant find it if i did !!

TODAY has been good so far, eggs scrambled with ww bread for breakfast, and jacket spud with tuna, extra light hellmans mayo and loadsa salad, and a ww meal for tea :) every time i have a good day it feels really good!! and now ive got my laptop working, i can get back into a routine of staying in, doing my assignments, and going to the gym!! i became a minor lazy pig the last few weeks, but im gunna make sure i loose my autumn challenge weight before crimbo, im not gunna make it during autumn :( but im not disheartened, its just hard to get back into after such a long summer and i suppose i got bored really, losing so much then stopping!!

but i am sure as hell not gunna put any weight back on !!!

work tonight, suppose it stops me snacking! speak soon !!!! xxxx

well i am back and motivated. dont know what it was but its deffo come back. today i dont care about food im just gunna eat what i want wen im hungry, but from tmorro, its all gunna go back to basics.

been on a massive shop for myself (cos i live at home with parents) and just spent £30 on allllll good food so i have no reason to not stick to it, i cant wait!!!

gunna make a spicy tomatoe and butternut squash soup!! its a weightwatchers recipe!

i will weigh in once ihave lost more than my weight on my stats.

i might even go to the gym!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Lexie2005 said:
Sounds fab Jude, head back in the right place hey x

Thanks hun, I do feel back in the right place!! Im looking forward to it all over again!!

xxx

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc using MiniMins

it sure is Lexie!!

I made the soup yeasterday and it was lovely!! just abit toooo spicy for me, so next time i will make it with only a small amount of chillie and not a full one!! had a great day !!
xx

Lexie2005 said:
Seeing how much you have lost so far spurrs us on so it should you, 44lbs lighter, that is amazing you know x

Thank you xx I know thats whats so daunting. But it should make want it more, its just crazy being as I am now nevermind wt ill look like 20lbs lighter!! Its exciting :)

Going to the gym tmorro !!! Im gunna really make myself go, even told my mum to mither me bwt it !!

Night everyone xxx

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc using MiniMins

Back