Finally, Jude's Thread :)

Oops it's an arrow not a pencil! :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks tfk, ill try it later, but i think iphone apps let u do more than android apps

xxx

Oh sorry, completely unhelpful then:/ typical .
I can't see stats or change anything so I really only get to write messages but I love if though

What student deals have you found? IM with South Glos active - i pay £15.95 a month - Swimming, Gym, Classes and 1 free personal training ses.

I do a small amount of traveling but its worth it bc i love the classes - so this membership is perfect for me - i find the gym super dull and lack motivation - i rarely go - its usually guilty that gets me there - but classes i love and would go everyday!!! xxx

Tfk!!! I worked out how to do it on me phne hahaha!! Im gunna be ADDICTED!!! xxx

And kirsty I can only find fx leisure, and its 19.99 per month, but its quite close and I had a luk round on tuesday, and its nice , small but spacey!!! So soon as I get my bank sorted I can join :) maybe tmro?? I cant wait!!! xxxxxx I cant wait to lose more omg I just had a reality check, and ive bin doin this for nearly 9 months!!!

What student deals have you found? IM with South Glos active - i pay £15.95 a month - Swimming, Gym, Classes and 1 free personal training ses.

I do a small amount of traveling but its worth it bc i love the classes - so this membership is perfect for me - i find the gym super dull and lack motivation - i rarely go - its usually guilty that gets me there - but classes i love and would go everyday!!! xxx

That's a greatdeal you have at your gym. I have 4 gyms close to me. 1 is just a gym, the other is a leisure center with swimming pool, sports hall, gym and they used to do steam room etc not sure if they still do. The other is David Llyold, not sure what they have and the last one is Curves, which I don't fancy as it's just circuits.

Tfk!!! I worked out how to do it on me phne hahaha!! Im gunna be ADDICTED!!! xxx

And kirsty I can only find fx leisure, and its 19.99 per month, but its quite close and I had a luk round on tuesday, and its nice , small but spacey!!! So soon as I get my bank sorted I can join :) maybe tmro?? I cant wait!!! xxxxxx I cant wait to lose more omg I just had a reality check, and ive bin doin this for nearly 9 months!!!

Time does really go quick doesn't it, when you first start, it's like you'll be loosing weight forever! :eek: I've been doing it for just over a year now..if I'd have been like I was at the very start, things didn't slow down and I didn't fall off the wagon twice then I would probably nearing goal now or at it... I hope to hit go by May next year though..doesn't seem that long away :D

Sounds good that's not too expensive either which is good!! Is that just a gym membership or does that include anything like swimming or gym classes - spinning pilates etc?!

Go you!! Xx

kirsty it includes all of the classes, but i havent seen what kind of classes they do, im assuming they will be pretty decent ones!! and no swimming pool, cos its quite small, the same gym is also in leyland which does have a pool and im probably allowed to go there as well once i have membership but its quite a distance!! i dont think i would go swimming...not just yet anyway!!!

wish my flaming bank would hurry up and sort its self out!! doesnt help that the postmen round here are sooooo slow and post usually comes at around 2pm !!!!!! xxxx

Aw that's good - classes are what keep me going and motivated tbh! Wouldn't have kept my membership without them tbh!

I just find the gym boring and so unmotivating!! But the classes are so much fun - bit different! Give them ago honestly!!

I am getting better with the gym sloooowly lol!! Oh well small steps at a time!! Xxx

I love going, its just gettin there!!!
Well im at work, blowin out this wkend and startin ww next werk, just ordered a pak frm ebay!!! And ive got a ww calc app so hopefully itll get things movin again lol ,!!!!

Speak later!!! Finish @ 6!!!

Awww thanks rach!!!! Ive been the same places u have been this summer, but it feels ok to.go back to diet, ive just had a.blow.out summer!!!!

Ive thought long and hard and im gunna follow weightwatchers, just for a boost, and if I like it ill stick to it!! But these propoints luk alright!!!

So u can babble here whenever u want lol!!

Heyyy :) well today was the day I got the kick up the ass (she says) so hopefully itll stay that way!!

So ive started to count propointa, and its so easy , easier than I thought!! And ive not paid for any meetings or online subscription, just bought somebodys pak off ebay and wallllla!! Ill update on how its goin, and hopefully ill see a loss in the nxt few weeks!!! Im only gunna count losses frm below my stats, cos ive gone abit up these past few wks!!!

Anyway, off to work, speak soon xxxx

I know rach, it did seem complicates, but I need abit of a structure ive had nearly a 2 month off-diet situation and I really dnt wanna go back to wt I used to eat, so far so gud, and ita only easy.cos ive got a pp app on me fne so its easy to work out, and ive got the pak that u wud normally get frm a meeting, so im fully equipped!!

Thanks tho hun, weve ad the kick and were gunna do it!!!!! Plus I need see the gud old doc in october reviewin my tabs, as the past 5 month ive just put my prescription in as repeat!!! So she will NEED to see a huge loss!!!

Speak soon xxx

i know, i havent seen my doctor in ages so i am going to have to go and see him soon :eek: just need to get back to more or less where i was before, i cant remember what my weight was when i last saw him so need to get down a good bit!!

Its handy that you can get the app for your phone. how much was the pack online, if you dont mind me asking :)

Im exactly the same, I need to get to the weight still on my stats n ticker!! So once im under that, I shall post a loss, hopefully!!

It was on ebay, 7.99 I paid!! And so far so good!! I cud never join a meeting im full on shy with things like that so ey well, we shall see!!!

Ive also bought a set of three kettlebells frm argos puttin me back twenty quid, so I neeeeed to use them too!! Hows your wii fit goin!? xxx

Jude
I've just seen a kettlebell app exercise thing on my phone . Maybe you can get it for yours

Back