Finally, Jude's Thread :)

Rachgleeson said:
wii fit? whats that? lol. not used for ages but i will get back into it soon

Awww hun dnt say that lmao !! U was and still are ded gud on that!!! Xxx

I did have a gd wkend rach, but then I went on the sneaky scalea, and take a wild guess. Exactly the same. Not a budge. I really dnt think my body will lose anymore. Xx

aw hun but you have done so well so far anyway, maybe your not meant to get your weight so low, sometimes towards the end you have to eat 2a tiny bit more to lose weight. Or just vary your whole diet again as your body gets to use to things. Are you having green tea? and drinking plenty of water

I'm with you Jude . Maybe it's the weather! :/ well I need some excuse. I don't know what's going on . I don't seem to be able to shift an ounce at the minute. I get weighed at SW this morning but I ding think I've lost anything :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well not bin on here much, bin abit down so as per turned to food.

But I come with good news!!!!! Im doin well with the pro points thing, ive read more about it and become used to it now, and I enjoy it cos its so easy and once I got my head around it, I can eat alot than I thought!!!

I have also...drum roll....JOINED THE GYM!!! I felt like an idiot but this morning I was actually on a cross trainer, treadmi, bike and used some weights, then an hour long walk with the mother and dog, and some kettlebell routines in my room, which I found on the app!!!!

Its looking up from here, and hopefully itll go down in numbers for me!!!

Hope everyone okay!! Xxxxxxx

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc using MiniMins

Jude"123 said:
I have also...drum roll....JOINED THE GYM!!! I felt like an idiot but this morning I was actually on a cross trainer, treadmi, bike and used some weights, then an hour long walk with the mother and dog, and some kettlebell routines in my room, which I found on the app!!!!

Well done on joining the gym :) sounds like you have done a good amount of exercise!

Thanks hun!!!! I was sweatin like a pig!!! And I had a trainer nxt to me showin me the basics of the machine, and I wus like rite im ok now!!! Cos I wus so embarrased of sweating!!!! I have an induction nxt week, which I dnt know wt tht will be!!!

I do feel better after doin it, its just that initial going that stops me lol but now im paying I have to go !! xxxxxx

Havin the induction at the gym tday, bit nervous but lookin forward to it!!! Also need to get bk into eating healthy.mode. Any help from fallin of the wagon to duting firmly bk on it wud be appreciated!! I feel like im in a spiral n I just wanna keep going :'( xxx

Jude"123 said:
Havin the induction at the gym tday, bit nervous but lookin forward to it!!! Also need to get bk into eating healthy.mode. Any help from fallin of the wagon to duting firmly bk on it wud be appreciated!! I feel like im in a spiral n I just wanna keep going :'( xxx

How did the induction go?

You will be fine :) just talk yourself back on track! It what I keep doing! As I have a few Crapy days a week.. Mth etc

Imagine.. I am taking another slice of bread to put in toaster, my other hand stops and puts bread back, my head.. Says No you don't need an extra 150cals for breakfast.. Also need to remind myself don't be lazy about choosing low fat options- like fry light spray instead of lump of butter! :)

Mis-behave said:
Jude"123 said:

How did the induction go?

You will be fine :) just talk yourself back on track! It what I keep doing! As I have a few Crapy days a week.. Mth etc

Imagine.. I am taking another slice of bread to put in toaster, my other hand stops and puts bread back, my head.. Says No you don't need an extra 150cals for breakfast.. Also need to remind myself don't be lazy about choosing low fat options- like fry light spray instead of lump of butter! :)

It was brilliant!!! The woman was really nice, abd the first person other than you on here I have told me weight too, cos I havent even told my family or even the boyf!!

She was like a trainer, but not ded pushy like u see on tv, but ded nice, helping me get the most out of the workouts! I loved it! Same time next week, doin weights tho nxt week!!

Think this may have turned the tables for me :) I hope!!!!
Thanks hun for ur help, every bit of help really does count xxxx

Hey hun, not sure if you remember me, but thought I would say hi, and also babble away, most of us do it. :)

Hiya kes! How have u been? Haha u can babble away as much as u like!! X

Cant access my laptop yet its broken so I cn only use my fone, so sorry if I so not congratulate anybody on new stats, tickers or sigs lol!!! Its quite annoying!!! xxx

Well ive bin naughty on the weekend but im not to botheres cos im back to my original hols weight, so any more losses are big!!!

And ive got the flu,thanks to my mum dad and younger brother who have all contaminated me, so om afraid im not fit for the gym, gutted! I hate bein ill its really not me cos I fight and fight until I end up crying!!! Anyway, suppose it shud help me eat less.

Its officially winter and im determined to be in that slim black dress for christmas!! xxx

hope you feel better, that was me last week.. feeling like total poo!!!!

where is the picture of you taken???

awww thanks girls, its slowly going but doctors say the same thing about "it could last a week to 6 weeks" but i feel better anyway!!!

and the pic was taken in Tunisia this past july Kes :):) loved it!!!!

xxx

Love chilli chicken soup :) loads onion, garlic, ginger, leeks spring onions.. And heaps fresh red and green chilli :) wee bit chicken free range! Topped off with squeeze of lemon

Back