Green Days Finally stuck to plan - here's my diary

gobolino

Gold Member
Phew, I think I've managed a day on track :)........... after a week of PMT/TOTM I've not had a good week, but I think I've made a breakthrough today. Just in time to restore my faith in SW and hopefully by next week I'll shift my 5lb gain this week.

Here's what I've had:

Breakfast: Large apple and lasting satisfaction yog.

Snacks: Clementines, plums, banana, 6 walnut halves (HB), 2 pieces of dairy milk (4syns???? still not sure on this but I think this is an over-estimate), 6 maltesers (4syns)

Dinner: Couscous, mixed leaves and 42g feta (HA), yog

Tea: Potato mashed with skimmed milk (part HA), 3 red leicester quorn sausage (1.5syns), onions, carrots, broccoli, bisto gravy (3syns)

Evening: milk in tea (part HA), 6 pecan halves (HB)

Total = 12.5 :)

Does this look ok ? I'm really hoping I can say "I've done it" today !

Last edited:
Does anyone think this looks ok ? And does anyone have any ideas on the syns for dairy milk and maltesers ? Thanks x

I never eat anything without knowing the syns. You have to be careful doing that because it is easy to go over your syn allownace without realising especially in the early days. the Maltesers are 9.5 syns for a normal size bag so you would have to count how many in the bag and work it out that way. Otherwise it seems fine. Good luck x

Thanks -I know thats the best way to do it, not eat it until you know the syns. But it was a spur of the moment all colleagues around eating the chocolate etc, I just tried to make the best of a bad situation to be honest ! Mental note to count maltesers next time I have a standard bag ;) xxx

Breakfast: Large apple and lasting satisfaction yog.

Snacks: Clementines, plums, banana, 6 walnut halves (HB), 2 pieces of dairy milk (4syns??), 6 maltesers (3syns??)

Dinner: Couscous, mixed leaves and 42g feta (HA), yog

Tea: Potato mashed with skimmed milk (part HA), 3 red leicester quorn sausage (4.5syns), onions, carrots, broccoli, bisto gravy (3syns)

Evening: milk in tea (part HA), possibly something else (HB)

Does this look ok ? I'm really hoping I can say "I've done it" today !

Hi Gobolino :)

Have you checked that your yoghurts are syn free?
As for the dairy milk and maltesers, I agree with Brightonrosie entirely I think it is very important to know the syns before you eat it, and "before you bite it, write it". If I couldn't work out the syns I would make a mental note to check it out for future reference, and avoid them for something else or nothing at all.
In the evening, did you have your other HB? You must have two HB every day on green (and red).

Looks like a good day. Best of luck :)

Dave

Hi Dave

Yes I think the lasting satisfaction yogs are syn free (I hope so, they were last time I checked) and I did have my other HB (I had 6 pecan halves -very yummy indeedy!). As I said with the chocolate, I really limited myself bearing in mind what was on offer !

Back