finally taking control of my body

That looks cool Elm and pretty, I use to buy the laminated £1 posters in the pound shop. Turn it around draw a large graph on it for say 6 weeks, then pop it on a cupboard door in the kitchen. Just up date it with a marker.
I had columns
Date, wieght , exercise, miles ridden, wieght loss.
It worked a treat untill I got distracted and lost footing of everything.
I'v not done it this time as I'm to delicate with expectations of results and im not so much on a diet, so I'm just focusing on healthy eating. It is something I may introduce once I kick the exercise in to monitor the effects.

Reactions: elm
Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs
Week 7: - 2.6lbs (started IF 16:8)

Total: 27lbs down.

My app is telling me I should've been down to 288.2 today instead, haha.

The IF 16:8 wasn't bad. Just trying to fit my electrolytes in 8 hours made me feel a bit bloated due to the sodium and I need high amounts of it. I'm probably going to give 16:8 one week a month thing and see how it goes. As of now, I'm still happy about being down 27lbs in 49 days!

Edit: also, good bye 290's and hello 280's.

IMG_6401.JPG

IMG_6419.JPG Happy day 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to another 50 days and another 27lbs hahaha

IMG_6433.JPG Calories: 587
Protein: 57g
Carb: 1.2g
Fat: 40g
Sugar: 0g

Also the scale hasn't moved and I'm not going over my calories whatsoever. Hm. I'm going to cut back 200-300 calories a day this week to see if it will budge and like always, keep drinking more water.

IMG_6437.JPG That fish protein....

I have about 500 calories left for the day and 2g of protein left and I'm done eating after this meal since I hit my limit on protein haha

The power of water intake is seriously real.

IMG_6440.JPG I really, really, really love shrimp.

The power of water intake is seriously real.

It so is Elm and I'm not drinking any right now :eek:(
My PT works out a water intake by a person's wieght and it's lots more than what I'm drinking.
I realy have to get a grip on that.

Your foods make me hungry :D :D

It so is Elm and I'm not drinking any right now :eek:(
My PT works out a water intake by a person's wieght and it's lots more than what I'm drinking.
I realy have to get a grip on that.

Your foods make me hungry :D :D

My water intake is slacking, I can feel it. Isn't it crazy how much we should be drinking daily?! Haha

IMG_6479.JPG NEW TREAT ALERT!!!

Strawberry sugar free jello with whipped cream:
Calories: 25
Protein: 1g
Carb: 1g
Fat: 1g
Sugar: 1g

And it's amazing! I can't believe I've been missing out on this my whole life!

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs
Week 7: - 2.6lbs
Week 8: - 0.2lbs

Total: 27.2lbs down.

My body is just having fun with my scale going up and down. In the middle of the week, I was down about 1.6lbs. Oh well. I'm not going over 1475 calories or going over 20g carbs so I'm not mad.

Also, I went shopping and figured my size 20 jeans are getting a bit big but still fit so I bought 2 18 (US) size and one fit but still tight and then the other couldn't go past my thighs so I bought both. Maybe in a month or two they'll fit but at least I'll have 2 of them waiting for me once I'm out of the 20. :)

Attachments

• 430962C7-818C-4BBE-8AC5-69338E81E157.jpg
    430962C7-818C-4BBE-8AC5-69338E81E157.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 15
  • 9FF80FE1-C781-440E-A371-951DA15B5349.jpg
    9FF80FE1-C781-440E-A371-951DA15B5349.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 15
Interesting how i took a 5 hour nap and had a few extra carbs today (23g instead of 20g) and the scale is now down 1.2lbs (it's 9:52pm at night) from this morning. So I guess my body needed that 3g extra carbs and more sleep for the scale to move, haha. I hope it stays moving.

IMG_6495.JPG

IMG_6506.JPG IMG_6497.JPG

Elm you are doing amazing! It's funny you say carbs and lossi had a not so good week where I had a jacket potatoe and I lost more than any before. I'm in a no carb diet. I don't have potatoe bread rice nothing.

I've had roast dinner 2 Sundays in a row. Admittedly it's what comes with them that's fattening not the potatoes.
I lov the way you cook for scratch such dedication!

Nice pair of Jeans, it's so important to keep yourself fullfilled. I was on a good journey last year I belive if I had treated myself to the new swim suit I needed and gym leggings then when my Mum was flooded out I've not of lost grip so easy. It's a good feeling that helps keep us grounded

Elm you are doing amazing! It's funny you say carbs and lossi had a not so good week where I had a jacket potatoe and I lost more than any before. I'm in a no carb diet. I don't have potatoe bread rice nothing.

I've had roast dinner 2 Sundays in a row. Admittedly it's what comes with them that's fattening not the potatoes.
I lov the way you cook for scratch such dedication!

Nice pair of Jeans, it's so important to keep yourself fullfilled. I was on a good journey last year I belive if I had treated myself to the new swim suit I needed and gym leggings then when my Mum was flooded out I've not of lost grip so easy. It's a good feeling that helps keep us grounded

Omg a potato! I never was a fan of them but it sounds absolutely delicious right now! I've been reading about people doing complete 0 carbs and some have been doing it for years. I feel like I would get completely bored of not much variety.

IMG_6523.JPG

The aftertaste is a bit strange but that's okay.

Calories: 373
Protein: 10g
Fat: 30g
Sugar: 1.5g
Net carb: 7g

Back