finally taking control of my body

One quick post before today ends: HAPPY 60th DAY TO ME! I love this lifestyle.

So sorry I missed your birthday Elm!

roses-1420719_960_720.jpg

Oh it was just my 60th day of being in Ketosis! My birthday is in May haha

Stuffed Zucchini! It was delicious IMG_6567.JPG

Omg a potato! I never was a fan of them but it sounds absolutely delicious right now! I've been reading about people doing complete 0 carbs and some have been doing it for years. I feel like I would get completely bored of not much variety.
I'm struggling Elm, it's strange I go a month no problem then all of a sudden it's like a tidal wave change! I'm bored out if my mind right now but I'm getting back in the juicing. I've missed it so much.

View attachment 185955

The aftertaste is a bit strange but that's okay.

Calories: 373
Protein: 10g
Fat: 30g
Sugar: 1.5g
Net carb: 7g

As your taste buds change they become delicious. I load mine with tumeric, garlic, nutmeg, or cinnamon. Great for inflammation. I found myself getting out of bed unable to sleep and making one. My body was calling for it after about 10 days.

One quick post before today ends: HAPPY 60th DAY TO ME! I love this lifestyle.

Happy 60 ketosis :D

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs
Week 7: - 2.6lbs
Week 8: - 0.2lbs
Current Week 9: - 4.4lbs

Total: 31.6lbs down.

Before I started, I set goals (even some unrealistic). Example: I "need" to lose another 34.9lbs by April 30th to hit my first main goal of being under 249.9. But that would make a total of 66.5lbs in like 105 days which isn't going to happen. So yeah, I was being unrealistic, haha. At least I'm still moving in the right track.

As I was leaving the library late last night, I tripped over something and fell pretty badly. My ankle twisted and all I could feel was pain everywhere. I called my sister and she took me to the emergency room last night. It looks pretty gross and extremely swollen. The X-rays luckily showed nothing broken, just sprained. So I'm unable to walk or put any pressure on it since it's so painful. Just emailed my professors saying I won't be attending class today which sucks. So yeah, I'll be studying and doing homework in bed the next few days.

IMG_6580.JPG Thanks Emmaline!

I have a ton of homework and studying to do which is super uncomfortable while I'm in bed because I have notes to take. But I'm doing better today. Still extremely sore and cannot put any weight on it. Looks like I'll be buying crutches. It's very swollen.

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs
Week 7: - 2.6lbs
Week 8: - 0.2lbs
Week 9: - 4.4lbs
Current Week 10: - N/A = foot injury

Total: 31.6lbs down.

Skipping week 10 because I still cannot put any weight on my right foot. My crutches arrive today (got them from amazon) so moving around a bit more should be easier (hopefully).

My crutches didn't come in yesterday. Some delayed shipping. If they don't come in today, my sister is going to go rent some and then I'm returning the ones that are shipping to me. So annoying.

To make things even better, I woke up and felt that I was on my period. So not only can I not walk (and have to slide around on my desk chair because it has wheels), I now have the time of the month and it's already heavy. My brother agreed to take me to school tomorrow but I don't know how I'm going to be able to use the restrooms because it's so painful to sit and stand back up.

Man. When it rains, it pours. And then que in a hurricane. And a tornado. Not sure why life is being like hell so suddenly.

The crutches have arrived. It's uncomfortable and painful carrying your weight on your hands. I'm not sure how I'll do tomorrow at school for 12 hours.

At least my eating has been on track the entire time, haha.

Quick update:

Today is day 7 of still not walking. My knee scooter comes in today so I should be able to move around better without pain.

My professor is allowing me to take my exam tomorrow so I didn't go to school yesterday. Just from using the crutches 4 times, my arm pit area hurts a lot (no I didn't lean on it most of the time...but it's difficult not to and to just carry your weight on your wrist when you're as heavy as I am).

My food intake is still going well. I'm not sure if I'll be able to weigh in on Sunday because I still can't put any weight on my foot.

Back to studying. IMG_6642.jpg

What a brilliant idea they are! .. must admit I have never heard of knee scooters before and I've just had a look on Youtube to see how they are used.. much less strain on the arms etc.

Good that you are able to take your exam okay although it's difficult enough to concentrate if you're in pain .. do hope it goes well for you.

Fingers crossed for the WI on Sunday Elm .. that's if you manage to get there.

Reactions: elm
IMG_6652.JPG Well UPS didn't deliver yesterday even though I paid $20 for overnight shipping. Amazon gave me that fee back. I gave my professor the tracking number to show her proof that I wasn't lying that it's been rescheduled for today's delivery and she was nice enough to let me reschedule my exam for the 3rd time so I'll be taking it today.

I also got out of bed and used my computer chair with wheels and went to the kitchen to make food instead of wait for my sister to come over and make me something.

I still can't put any weight on my foot. Day 8 of no walking.

Tracking shows it's on the truck and should be here by 8pm!!!!
IMG_6653.jpg

My scooter has arrived and my lovely sister assembled it for me!!! She's pretty fantastic.

And I can move around so easily without pain!!!!

IMG_6663.JPG Was able to get to school and take my exam!

Back