finally taking control of my body

IMG_6679.JPG I was only able to weigh myself 3/5, 3/12, and 3/19 so I'm taking the total of those as what I lost in March. 3/25 will be carried into April. Tomorrow's weigh in won't be happening since I can't bare weight on my foot.

IMG_6683.JPG I am extremely grateful to have learned self control because I'm still eating perfectly well. My water intake has decreased by half but that's because it hurts my good leg and wrists to keep carrying my weight around. Here's to hoping that next weekend I'll be okay to walk and move around without much pain!

Sorry to hear you hurt your ankle Elm(((Hugs)))
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Well done on your self-control:)

Reactions: elm
Today marks day 14 and still can't walk. I can stand when I get up with both legs together.

Yesterday I was at school for 11 hours and when I got back home, my ankle was extremely swolleen and the bruises were much darker. Being without ice for so long was making things worse.

The swelling has gone down and the bruises is less dark this morning. So I stopped being so difficult and just scheduled an appointment with the Podiatrist for Monday. I'm THAT annoyed of not being able to walk. And because I live in America where insurance only helps by half, my hospital and doctor bills will be huge. I'm jealous of all the people with free healthcare, haha.

Also, I weighed myself but it was on carpet in my room (right next to my bed so in case I fell, I had a soft landing lol) which means I'll weigh a lot less if it was on tiles and the scale showed a 4.4lb loss but I'm not officially counting that because it was on carpet.

Just a quick update. Today is day 17 and I still cannot walk. I think I have a pinched nerve which happens during sprained ankles so when I try to stand, I feel pins and needles and some burning on my nerve. But I see the foot doctor on Monday and I'm hoping they'll be able to help.

Today is day 83 on Keto and I'm still in love with how easy it is to eat. I've been fasting (not on purpose, I just can't eat) for about 26 hours. But in a few hours I'll be making fish and asparagus and Brussels sprouts.

I weighed myself on carpet (right next to my bed incase I fall lol) and the scale shows 279.0lbs (not recording this as official because carpet). Last time I officially weighed myself was on 3/19 on tiles in my bathroom and I was 284.8lbs.

So that's my update. Hopefully I'll return in a few days with good news. :)

The good news is that it's not broken or fractured. The bad news is that I'll be like this for maybe another 3-6 weeks since I sprained it pretty well (grade 2), but my nerve damage that's causing the pins and needles on the foot will likely be around for a long while...which that's preventing me from walking right now.

In other news, I forgot that I haven't had food in 29 hours. I didn't even mean to fast but it worked out well, haha.

I took 3 steps while holding on my scooter for balance. As in my weight on one foot for like a second and I also stood for 5 minutes without nerve pain! So yay me! I'm definetly feeling the nerve pain come back this morning though.

I ordered some snacks and I'm waiting for one more box to be delivered today so I'll post a picture of what all I got.

I stepped on the scale (still on carpet) and I'm at 276.8lbs which means I weigh less than that on tiles and I'm hoping my foot will be improved a lot by this weekend so I can step on tiles.

Well it is good news that you have nothing broken. ..hopefully the nerve damage will heal up quickly.

How did you manage to forget to eat for 29 hours? I would need to be in a coma for that to happen as my stomach would be rumbling and growling at me.:p

Well done on the weight loss:0clapper:

Today is day 25 of no walking.

And 91 days on Keto.

IMG_6767.JPG

March 12th I posted pictures of me trying on new jeans. The one I was wearing in that picture was a bit tight. Now? It's loose. As in I have to keep pulling them up. The other one I couldn't put on all the way back in march, I haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they'll fit me perfectly fine. So that's exciting to see because it's difficult for me to see any weight loss at this point.

Weighted myself this morning on carpet next to my bed again (because still can't walk and today marks 4 weeks lol), and the scale showed 275.4lbs so that's pretty awesome.

Interesting. I weigh more on tiles than on carpet. Hm. That doesn't sound right, haha. How do I know? Because I'm able to walk!!!!!!!! Super slowly because I've lost a lot of muscle on this leg so I'm training it to walk again. But yay!

Good to hear you are back on your feet...well done on your clothes getting loose.

I leave my scales on tiles as a solid surface gives a more accurate reading.

Good to hear you are back on your feet...well done on your clothes getting loose.

I leave my scales on tiles as a solid surface gives a more accurate reading.

It's strange. My reads the exact same even on carpet!

IMG_6784.JPG Wings!!!

Week 1: - 6.6lbs
Week 2: - 3.2lbs
Week 3: - 4.2lbs
Week 4: - 3.0lbs
Week 5: - 4.2lbs
Week 6: - 3.2lbs
Week 7: - 2.6lbs
Week 8: - 0.2lbs
Week 9: - 4.4lbs
Week 10: foot injury
Week 11: foot injury
Week 12: foot injury
Week 13: foot injury
Week 14: - 9.4lbs (combine weeks 11-14)

Total: 41.0lbs down.

Today marks day 98 of Keto. And I've lost 41lbs in that amount of time. How crazy is that?!!!

I'm starting to increase my water intake which I stopped because getting up and going to the bathroom with a scooter was too much of a pain, but now it's manageable which means I'm good to pee more lol

This semester is coming to end soon and I don't know, life is getting better.

I can't wait to go on a rollercoaster when I hit my goal of 199lbs.

I wonder if there's a way to see how many views a thread has. I know I was able to before.

Last edited:
IMG_6831.JPG I forgot to add that I made another Instagram account for my Keto Journey. It's been nice working on that.

IMG_6834.JPG Happy 100 days to me, 6 inches down off my thighs, and 42.2lbs down! Here's to another successful 100 days!

IMG_6863.JPG

Back