finally taking control of my body

ohh, well done for ur loss...2lb is great and 42 weeks is a long time away if you keep this up you will look fab at the ball. :)

Day 57

11 39 at night, just completed an hour and half workout. Even decided to hop on the bike and do 10-11 miles per hour losing 110 calories in 12 minutes. My body feels pretty good right now, I can feel the pain still but its all good.

Food wise, did pretty awesome today. Went out with my sister and 2 cousin (which the both said they can see I lost weight, they don't know I'm on a diet) for coffee, got a cappuccino and only 120 calories and it was yummy! My sister got a mocha for 570 calories and she kept laughing how hers had the most calories. She's lucky to eat whatever and not gain much at all.

Life is actually going pretty good for me now. On new years eve, I wrote about how there was tornados that hit around here, and I went to see the damage. Its pretty bad, a lot of houses and businesses are gone. I want to go volunteer. Also, my cousin is training for a half marathon of 13 miles for April, so far she can run 5 miles without stopping. I want to join, too.

I still can't hula hoop lol.

I'm all over the place on this post, but i was typing down whatever popped in my mind. Hopefully this week I'll have amazing results on the scale.

Now off to lurk around here.

Good night, all.

Hi x
I found your diary :D, Hope your ok, You ve done really well so far, so now I ve found you We can hopefully keep supporting each other, I liked reading your diary as it s v honest . xxx

Hey Elm

Oh no. I didnt realise you suffer from such bad sleeping patterns. That must be awful.

That ball your boyfriend is taking you to will be fab. It really gives you something to aim for. Think about how stunning you will look in a new dress hehehe.

Keep up the good work. I wish I had even half of your motivation. You are so good at doing workouts.

Speak soon xxx

Reactions: elm
Katierose said:
Hi x
I found your diary :D, Hope your ok, You ve done really well so far, so now I ve found you We can hopefully keep supporting each other, I liked reading your diary as it s v honest . xxx

Hi there! Hope all is well with you :)

Miss_Kassy said:
Hey Elm

Oh no. I didnt realise you suffer from such bad sleeping patterns. That must be awful.

That ball your boyfriend is taking you to will be fab. It really gives you something to aim for. Think about how stunning you will look in a new dress hehehe.

Keep up the good work. I wish I had even half of your motivation. You are so good at doing workouts.

Speak soon xxx

Hahaha, you seriously make me smile. You always know the right things to say. I haven't worn a dress since I was 8 or 9 I think so picking out a dressing and wearing it...will be pretty funny in my opinion.

Day 59

1 58 in the morning.

Yesterday was actually pretty good on food, again. I didn't workout though, but that's ok.

My dad even said I'm starting to look fit. Um hello, my dad never says stuff like that. When he said that, its like hey finally the one person that I know is completely honest and his opinion matters to me the most, well yeah, he just complimented me. Made my day so much better.

My sister and I were talking, and I said I want to go up to total stranger and just ask how much do they think I weigh just so I have some idea of how I look because everyone sees themselves differently. And since I have a lot of confidence most of the time, I might just randomly do that one day.

Erm, don't have much else to talk about. Its snowing again though.

Off to drink my yummy peppermint tea and lurk around here.

Good night, all.

Hahahaha, I can just imagine you going up to a total stranger and asking that. Thats like summit I would do if I wasnt so scared as to what they would say back hahaha.

That was cool of your Dad. I bet you are getting fit as a fiddle. I am defo going back to the gym tonight (we did not get last night as my friend was not home in time) and I am going to really push myself. Its my friends engagelemt party on 5th Feb so I want to lose a bit by then.

How come you have never wore a dress for so long? I used to be a jeans and top kind of girl but then I started getting more girly. I still dont often wear dresses like, only in the summer.

I'm just having a meal replacement bar for my brekkie. It tastes like cardboard hahahaha xxx

Miss_Kassy said:
Hahahaha, I can just imagine you going up to a total stranger and asking that. Thats like summit I would do if I wasnt so scared as to what they would say back hahaha.

That was cool of your Dad. I bet you are getting fit as a fiddle. I am defo going back to the gym tonight (we did not get last night as my friend was not home in time) and I am going to really push myself. Its my friends engagelemt party on 5th Feb so I want to lose a bit by then.

How come you have never wore a dress for so long? I used to be a jeans and top kind of girl but then I started getting more girly. I still dont often wear dresses like, only in the summer.

I'm just having a meal replacement bar for my brekkie. It tastes like cardboard hahahaha xxx

Because I was the type that was into sports, and here girls don't really wear dresses unless going out.

And you can definitely lose more by that time, now if only vodka wasn't a weakness lol and don't eat something that tastes yuck ewww haha

Hi x
You ll have to send us photo's when you choose your dress how exciting :D. I don't wear jeans or trousers (my bottom really does look too big!!!lol )
And how nice that your Dad has noticed! I could see the difference looking at the photo's you posted on here :D..
Hope your having a good day xx

Katierose said:
Hi x
You ll have to send us photo's when you choose your dress how exciting :D. I don't wear jeans or trousers (my bottom really does look too big!!!lol )
And how nice that your Dad has noticed! I could see the difference looking at the photo's you posted on here :D..
Hope your having a good day xx

Aww thank you :)

I will post pictures, but will not shopping for a dress anytime soon. This weight needs to come off first lol

Day 60

2 42 in the morning.

Food wise, stayed under 1500 calories today. I was craving chocolate like crazy but didn't have any.

Workout:
Treadmill = time 30:30 // distance 1.29 miles // 166 calories
Bike = 45 minutes // 336.3 calories // 5.97 miles
Total calories = 502.3

I strongly dislike the treadmill.

Had 3 cups of tea, and 3 liters of water.

This morning, that time of the month came for me. I'm still cramping pretty badly. And this is when I start craving all types of junk food.

Really don't have much else to talk about. Missing the boyfriend pretty badly, even though we talk everyday a lot. I hope the snow clears up by tomorrow, I want to get out of the house and just go do whatever.

I think I might actually get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight yay :)

Good night, all.

Still day 60 and now 4 17 in the morning. Couldn't go to sleep, and ended up eating. Now I'm annoyed with myself and beating myself over it. Blah.

Hi Elm x
Dont beat yourself up, you are doing so well, and it s always harder when its that time of the month :(
Have a good day today and put it behind you xx

Today sucked food wise. Didn't workout either. Its still Wednesday and Saturday morning is weigh in day.

Now I'm bored and wanting to sleep, but of course I can't. Been on facebook for about an hour, and now that's boring for me too even deleted around 30 people, still 440 people is still a lot so might keep deleting. I need new friends who post often lol even though I barely go on.

Erm, blah. And off to lurk on here I go. Can't wait for tomorrow, it will be a good day food wise. I can't wait for it to get warmer so I can go walk around outside.

Day 61

3 16 in the morning.

I went for a drive, just to have an hour to myself and think about everything. Mostly, to remind myself why I'm doing this. I'm done. There's no point in me messing up a day because of a craving or I'm too weak to fight it. I'm done being weak with food. I'm sticking to the plan.

I saw a commerical for a workout dvd called Slim in 6. Basically a 6 week workout in 3 steps. First step, you do the same video for 2 weeks. Then it becomes harder and you do step 2 for 2 weeks. Finally, step 3 which looks scary hard and you do that for 2 weeks. I went online read about it, watched videos, and talked to a few people. Most have seen amazing results. A girl even lost 15inches off her waist. I didn't want to pay $60 for it, so I went on youtube and found it there instead. Now I have all 6 weeks prepared for me, there's no reason for me not to do it. So I'm starting today.

The boyfriend will be coming home in 30 days. We talked about it, he says if I'm not comfortable yet or want to wait longer (which I do), then I don't have to drive down 4 hours for it. I can visit him during summer time. I really don't want to wait that long to kiss his lips again, and have his arms around me again, but we shall see. Its been a while since I last kissed him. I miss it. ):

Food wise from now on, I'll keep it 1200 or less. Also workout everyday. If my body needs a day off, I'll just take it but atleast walk 5 miles. I'm sticking to all of this. I want it bad. I just read a thread on here from a user who lost 179lbs in less than 9 months. Though it was on cambridge diet but still, that's amazing and she looks beautiful. Just by reading that, pulled all my motivation back. People on here really do make a difference for others.

Its 3 28 now, I'm going to try to sleep. Sweet dreams to all.

Hi x
Let us know how the new work out goes! :D, although sounds a bit hard for me at the moment lol.. With regards to your boyfriend am sure he will notice a big difference already :D and he sounds really sweet.
Hope you have a good day x

So even though I'm bloated and still on my period, I decided to peak at the scale. Down 2lbs, still have 2 days to lose more plus when I'm off my period, hopefully that will help lose more.

My shoe size went down, too. I was a size 10 and now I'm size 9. Another thing, my jeans that use to be tight on me, I can now take them off without unzipping or unbuttoning (did I spell that right? Lol) them.

Today is going good so far. Will come back tonight to update.

Day 62

2 08 in the morning.

Today went amazingly well. Stayed under 1200 calories. And YES I did do exercise. Day 1 complete, 5 weeks and 6 days left. No joke, I actually enjoyed it. It did hurt like hell, my muscles burned, and yes I stopped twice for less than 30 seconds but got right back to it. I was tired after it, but she also has another video that's all for abs. I think it was 12 or 15 minutes all abs without stopping. Its my favorite. That burning feeling hurt so bad I almost cried but at the same time, it felt amazing. I will be doing the ab workout atleast 5 times a week.

29 days till the boyfriend comes home and YES I will be going to see him.

1 more day till weigh in day. Hrm, I'm thinking about also doing 5 mile dvd tomorrow too. We'll see how this day will go. I promised the boyfriend that I'll actually try tonight to get some sleep.

Good night, all.

Hey what I do is eat healthy and work out but I always use Sunday for my treat day ( not excessives treats ) if I want choclate crisps etc I have them but go for lower fat one's like qauvers and bourneville u can do it be strong xxx

Back