finally taking control of my body

Woo hoo! :D Am glad your going to see your boyfriend x
Have a good weekend

Thanks girls <3

Day 63

Lost 3lbs woot woot!!!!

Yesterday went pretty good, too. Stayed under 1200 calories and did day 2 of the workout, so only 5 weeks and 5 days left lol that seems so far away.

Last night when I did crave food, I went and played call of duty black ops on xbox instead. Then I noticed the time, 4 hours later hahaha I'm addicted to that game.

Hm, its really cold outside. I'm going to take my measurments tonight and see how much total inches I've now lost.

I think tonight my sister, brother, and I will go skating. Havent skated since I was 13 I think, so this should be fun lol.

Have a great day all!

Day 65

1 18 in the morning.

Yesterday I stayed in bed all day, couldn't even eat. Why? I think the bf and I broke up. Haven't heard from him for over 24 hours. If we are broken up, then I just have to move on. I really didn't want to come on here at all, but I needed to. All this emotions that I'm feeling, have to be written down. Though I'm hurting pretty badly, I know no matter what happens, I'll be okay. I just now have to some-how force myself to get food down.

I want to get back into doing my 5 mile dvds too. I miss it, to be honest with myself.

I have to babysit my 5 month cousin from 8 15 till 3 15 in the afternoon. Hopefully taking care of her will help me not focus on the whole bf thing.

I'm feeling so damn stupid right now. Feels like everything is falling apart. I haven't cried yet so that's a good thing, right? Blah. ):

Good night, all.

Elm. Are you OK? Have you heard from him yet? I wish I could give you a big hug and make you feel okay. He's probally just tied up in his work. Try not to worry. I heard the other day that over 80% of the things we worry about are not true and there no need to worry about them at all. I know its hard though when your mind is racing.

Look at how well you are doing and all you have accomplished. You are an amazing girl. Just you remember that!!!!!

We are all thinking of you. Come post ojn here soon and have a good rant to make yourself feel better. Keep your chin up. We want the up-beat, funny, amazing Elm back ASAP xxxxxxxxxx

Yes yes was ace few bruises so I'm nothing like them, was good fun all tho could of hit my boyfriend a couple of times for letting go of my hand haha,

Chin up elm hope you r Ok xxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Hey x
Hope your ok Elm, As Miss K says maybe your boyfriend is busy but we are here for you so let us know how you are sweetheart xx
And congratulations on your weight loss woo hoo xx:D:D

No, haven't heard from him yet. I don't think I will be either. its 3 19 in the afternoon and the only thing I ate was a special k bar that's 90 calories and it took an hour just to get that down. I'm the type when something goes wrong, I don't have an appetite.

I'm taking care of my baby cousin right now, her mom should be here soon. The baby slept most of the day, so it didn't help get my mind off of anything.

Sigh. I'll be okay. :/ when I get home, I'll either workout or just stay in bed all day again.

Day 66

3 01 in the morning.

Everything is ok. Me and the boyfriend sorted everything out. Took 4 hours, but we made sure to talk about everything before deciding to stay together.

Thank you to all of you for everything, and showing that you care so much. I adore you all and appreciate everything <3

Just checking in and am pleased you ve sorted things out xx :D
Will catch up with you soon xx

Day 67

11 42 at night.

42 brisk walking minutes + 4.0mph = 415 calories
Weight lifting 35 minutes = 197 calories
Total = 612 calories

I ate a lot, no idea how much calories. Probably over a pound. But this isn't a diet anymore, its for the rest of my life so I'll never be perfect with food and I'll just take it a day at a time.

Tomorrow will be much better. :)

Most likely won't get much sleep tonight due to me sleeping for about 10 hours today lol. Off to lurk around here I go.

Good night, all.

Hi Elm :)

Big thumbs up for your exercice. You are great at keeping at it.

I had a bit of a binge day yesterday too (almost 3000 calories worth) but like Lilliaimee said to me, we are only human and are bound to have off days. I'm like you - just take each day as it comes. We have to treat ourselves every now and then.

How is everything with the boyfriend? I was supposed to see my new fella last night but told him I had to work late as I was having a down day and just wanted to be on my own. I'm better today though so seeing him tomorow. I'm going for a meal tomorow night with the girls from work then he is picking me up after.

Are you up to much this weekend? xxx

Hi Elm :)

Big thumbs up for your exercice. You are great at keeping at it.

I had a bit of a binge day yesterday too (almost 3000 calories worth) but like Lilliaimee said to me, we are only human and are bound to have off days. I'm like you - just take each day as it comes. We have to treat ourselves every now and then.

How is everything with the boyfriend? I was supposed to see my new fella last night but told him I had to work late as I was having a down day and just wanted to be on my own. I'm better today though so seeing him tomorow. I'm going for a meal tomorow night with the girls from work then he is picking me up after.

Are you up to much this weekend? xxx

I wrote on your thread <3

Back